Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It's ridiculous how ugly men cope by making fun of their own ugliness

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
The other day my family was watching this video and laughing:

View: https://youtu.be/85bzI7AcOsw

Lyrics translation:
Man is like a bear, the uglier he is the more beautiful (beautiful and bear rhyme in spanish)
That's why I don't don't care that I am so horrendous (the original version is sung by a woman and she says: "that's why I don't care that you're so horrendous" it's a popular song in latin america)

Now, I get that the dude is jestermaxxing (he's probably been doing so his entire life) what I find ridiculous is the way in which he tries to show "strength" by letting people know he supposedly doesn't care about his own ugliness. He's basically screaming:

"HEY!! LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY!! I'M NOT INSECURE ABOUT MY UGLY ASS FACE AT ALL!!!"

...and before the racist cunts on here try blame it on his subhuman genes I remind you that this particular type of retarded behavior is common among many ugly men from all races. We all know the typical ugly clown that's always making fun of his own flaws pretending to "not care"
I mean, it's so easy for people to see through all the halfassed humor and lame jokes and understand the guy is obviously trying to compensate, it gets to the point of being stupid and I don't find it funny at all. I believe normies laugh at shit like that either because it's socially expected to be funny or because they're straight up sadists that rejoice in the humiliation of others.
Now, I'm not saying that making fun of yourself every once in a while is retarded, if it helps you cope or if you do it to ease social tension or whatever good for you, but don't go out of your way and humiliate yourself for the amusement of people that despise you. There's no point in jestermaxxing for little to no reward.

normies laugh at shit like that either because it's socially expected to be funny or because they're straight up sadists that rejoice in the humiliation of others.

making fun of yourself every once in a while is still retarded. There's no point in jestermaxxing.

If you even have to point out your ugly face or address it, you are insecure.
Which is fine, most people have insecurities.

If you even have to point out your ugly face or address it, you are insecure.
Which is fine, most people have insecurities.
fakecel if you dont address your ugly face with everyone you meet

Jestermaxxing is a truly sad cope. Have some respect for yourself

@your personality
Sometimes it's convenient to make light of your own flaws and problems. If you act all serious and shit all the time you also risk coming off as insecure and you give normies a chance to mock you even more for things they believe you're insecure about. But yeah, making fun of yourself is not good. Sometimes you just have to choose the lesser of two evils.

Just because most people are or do something doesn't make it fine.
Yeah, you gotta hide your insecurities even if you can't get rid of them, but not like the dumbass in the video

fakecel if you dont address your ugly face with everyone you meet
mogs me, too high inhib to even talk to anyone I meet

I can only imagine that this is a way of coping with this brutal reality