Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s ridiculous how important your eyes are.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
blueeyedcels cant be incel no matter what pray or hunter eyes they have change my mind

blueeyedcels cant be incel no matter what pray or hunter eyes they have change my mind
a coping autist tries to not rope
Really, your eye color matters but your eye area is way more important.

If you have blue or green eyes then you would be a slayer in ethnic countries. But here in the west, women have extremely high standards so having blue / green eyes alone is not enough.

eye area is way more important.
yes i agree its very important but a blue eye pray eyes is better than a brown/dark eye pray any day
If you have blue or green eyes then you would be a slayer in ethnic countries
maybe
I But here in the west, women have extremely high standards so having blue / green eyes alone is not enough.
yeah its not enough of course saying that they cant be incel in the west might been too deep all im saying here is that blueeyecels have a serious advantage from other pray eye colourcels

Eyes can help the good stand out from the average, but you still have to have height, frame, and jaw. Yeah, having brown bug eyes sucks, but if I had blue hunter eyes but was still 5'7", I'd probably still be incel.

Wear contacts noob
i have thought about it and tried them but it does seem fake my dark/brown eye colour is still somewhat visible
Other features can easily ruin that halo.
yeah but imo prayblueeyecolourcels can easily slay in other countries besides the west and have a decent chance at getting a very ugly woman below their looksmatch in the west at last

yeah its not enough of course saying that they cant be incel in the west might been too deep all im saying here is that blueeyecels have a serious advantage from other pray eye colourcels
Yes you are right. I actually like my eyes, along with my eyebrows and lips, it's one of the few things that I like about myself. But I know that I would look much better if I had blue or green eyes instead of dark brown. Nowadays, women pay attention to every shit, including eye color.

Average eyeareacel here. Only if my nose were thinner, my eyebrows more angry and lower, my bodyfat lower, my autism cured and I get taller, I would be ascending soon

Yes that's true. White Incels, for example, have it much easier than us deathnics.
*blueeyed* white incels but yes you have a point ethnics in western countries will have somewhat more problems than the nativecels

There’s no denying the holy trinity:

- eyes
- jaw
- height

If you have these 3 you’re already an 8.

- eyes
- jaw
- height

It seems one is as important as the other, the ONLY PILL THAT IS VALID is THE HARMONYPILL. its over if you dont have perfect facial harmony

Tbh, I constantly gets mocked about my subhuman eyes

It seems one is as important as the other, the ONLY PILL THAT IS VALID is THE HARMONYPILL. its over if you dont have perfect facial harmony
This. You can have good features but you can still be ugly if its all off.

eye area > eye color

Every feature is important for women.they want full packet

Your eye color doesn't matter AT ALL actually. It's your eye shape (and its surrounding bone structure) that makes or breaks you.

We look at this and think "well shit". Meanwhile foids...
0f18979c4081d4369cfd68c1ed2d4f8d.jpg

Blue eyes alone can look autistic af tho

The ultimate real deal is :

Blue eyes x hunter eyes = slayer boyo

Shitcolour hunter eyes = it's over
Autistic blue eyes = it's over
All other combinations = never began

Mark my word.

It's an injustice that needs to be dealt with tbh :feelshmm:

Your eye color doesn't matter AT ALL actually. It's your eye shape (and its surrounding bone structure) that makes or breaks you.
What is your eye color and eye shape? Is that your eye on your avatar?

Eyes are the only important area. Everything people decide about you depends on your eyes

We look at this and think "well shit". Meanwhile foids...
0f18979c4081d4369cfd68c1ed2d4f8d.jpg
The makeup artist was likely a woman. Just think for a moment how looks-conscious you have to be to create this stunning transformation. Anyone who claims that "women are not visual" should be shot.

Eyes are the only important area. Everything people decide about you depends on your eyes

Yeah, heard about a study done that the first impression people get off someone is the eyes.

- eyes
- jaw
- height

Frame too. If you have wide hips and shoulders that are not broad, ITS OVER. :feelsrope:

- eyes
- jaw
- height

Don't forget NOSE!

Blue eyes alone can look autistic af tho

The ultimate real deal is :

Blue eyes x hunter eyes = slayer boyo

Shitcolour hunter eyes = it's over
Autistic blue eyes = it's over
All other combinations = never began

Mark my word.

Don't agree, I like brown eyed women.

Last edited:
If you dont have hunter eye in 2019 you are SUB6

I lucked out on this feature.

I have light green eyes and blond hair,why aren't there any foids chasing me?

If you have blue or green eyes then you would be a slayer in ethnic countries. But here in the west, women have extremely high standards so having blue / green eyes alone is not enough.
Light eyes are pretty much a +1-2/10 bonus in Brazil.

Light eyes are pretty much a +1-2/10 bonus in Brazil.
Not only in Brazil, but also here in Germany. In middle eastern and muslim countries, I go so far and say that light eyes are even +4/10 bonus.

Not only in Brazil, but also here in Germany. In middle eastern and muslim countries, I go so far and say that light eyes are even +4/10 bonus.
Too bad my Iberian and African genes prevented me from getting the sky-blue eyes my father have, even though I'm more Scandinavian and EEuropean than I'm those according to my DNA test.

Too bad my Iberian and African genes prevented me from getting the sky-blue eyes my father have, even though I'm more Scandinavian and EEuropean than I'm those according to my DNA test.
Having a parent who has blue eyes but even having brown eyes myself would make me really sad and Angry tbh. So close to it, but still bad luck...my parents both have the same eye color (dark brown) so I can not really complain about it.

I'm still surprised Nigerian was in those results tbh.

I'm still surprised Nigerian was in those results tbh.
Me too. But I think it's accurate. The Moors stayed 900 years in the Iberian peninsula and there were blacks among them.

Also I double-checked on other databases and all but one show Sub-Saharan African blood in me. Among 1 and 1,6%.

My eyes are grey, they can often appear green depending on what I'm wearing, but I have bug eyes, negative canthal tilt, and almost nonexistent cheekbones. Honestly my face is just unattractive overall, my only mostly inoffensive feature is my chin. But my eyes, nose, jaw width, cheeks, and mouth all look like varying degrees of shit. Although I still could be much worse off, but this is way more than enough to doom me in 2019, my looksmatch is fucking chadlites and I'm a maybe 3-4 subhuman.

I would need major surgery to be a normie.