Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its ridiculous how arrogant normie men are

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Women have a reason to be arrogant. Simps have elevated their status to goddesshood so from a strictly cause-n-effect point of view, it makes sense for them to feel better than men. However, it completely bogs my mind that normie NPC men feel morally superior to us. Imagine being proud to be a cuck, a slave, and one of the exploited. Imagine justifying one's enslavement by jewish elites in the name of intellectual and moral superiority. These NPCs actually believe that their elites have the best intentions for them and that they'll be taken care of.

agreed they should be forced to fight to the death on live television for their arrogance.

agreed they should be forced to fight to the death on live television for their arrogance.
You really just want everyone to engage in a massive worldwide televised fight to the death, don't you? :lul: :feelsdevil:

They're better-looking than us and are too delusionally indoctrinated into their own bluepilled beliefs to even consider anything else, so our wrongthink will inevitably be seen as morally inferior and a heinous affront to humanity just by virtue of it implicating foids in basically anything; they don't see what we see, most of them can't. :blackpill:

They're better-looking than us and are too delusionally indoctrinated into their own bluepilled beliefs to even consider anything else, so our wrongthink will inevitably be seen as morally inferior and a heinous affront to humanity just by virtue of it implicating foids in basically anything; they don't see what we see, most of them can't. :blackpill:
Yes their looks and success at conformity and social integration seems to compensate nicely for their retarded cuckold behavior, but that can only last so long. You can only fail as a society for so long before you are forced to come to terms with reality. The truth will always have its day. It cannot be denied.

Yes their looks and success at conformity and social integration seems to compensate nicely for their retarded cuckold behavior, but that can only last so long. You can only fail as a society for so long before you are forced to come to terms with reality. The truth will always have its day. It cannot be denied.
Once this world turns to shit, the facade of social norms and morals will fly out the fucking window and the world will go back to it's natural hierarchy and the foids will feel the wrath of 1000 suns from their own normie slaves. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Once this world turns to shit, the facade of social norms and morals will fly out the fucking window and the world will go back to it's natural hierarchy and the foids will feel the wrath of 1000 suns from their own normie slaves. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Eagerly waiting for that day! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Obligatory @MarquisDeSade tag.

Eagerly waiting for that day! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: Obligatory @MarquisDeSade tag.
Social norms reset to zero upon collapsed societies and civilizations, social norms become reinvented afterward. :feelsjuice:

I noticed that in a lot of normie nerds/geeks . The type to work at Silicon Valley and enjoy using Craptwitter to vent about how superior they are to everyone for being 1% more of a faggot than others or some nonsense .
They think their tough shit with their mouths . They talk a lot of crap and insult. Clearly they never have been slapped around enough to watch what they say even in public .
Yes these are the exact people I'm talking about. They are an insufferable bunch.

Yes, but not before all hell lets loose.
The old order dies, the new order cleanses the old order in brutal savage violence to consolidate power and cut loose ends, same as it always has been. :feelsjuice:

Social norms reset to zero upon collapsed societies and civilizations, social norms become reinvented afterward. :feelsjuice:
WE will reinvent those norms in our image! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Women have a reason to be arrogant. Simps have elevated their status to goddesshood so from a strictly cause-n-effect point of view, it makes sense for them to feel better than men. However, it completely bogs my mind that normie NPC men feel morally superior to us. Imagine being proud to be a cuck, a slave, and one of the exploited. Imagine justifying one's enslavement by jewish elites in the name of intellectual and moral superiority. These NPCs actually believe that their elites have the best intentions for them and that they'll be taken care of.
they crave so much female attention. It is simple. Just a crumb m'lady

WE will reinvent those norms in our image! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I hope so, thing about the future is that there are always those unknown surprises. I try to predict the future constantly, but there are things even beyond my peripheral sight. :feelsjuice:

I used to argue with normies who thought the political people in power made restrictions based on our own best interests I really did not get along with those normies and eventually I realised it was just pointless to argue with people who can’t think for themselves it’s like political agendas these days are based on exploitation of those who can’t think for themselves.

These normies I used to argue with where also so bossy what I can’t stand about bossy people is that they be boss people around with a reason they think is a valid qualification when it’s not a valid qualification for example this bossy normies I don’t get along with very well told me to delete my account on the Incel forum now what valid qualifications does he have to tell me to do that ? None I tell you because I can be interested in what ever I want.

I remember going to a few bars with this normie friend he starts telling me what I can and can’t talk about and he’s only doing so because he’s scared that people will think I’m weird and I don’t care and this is another example of an absurd bossy person with no valid qualifications for what he’s telling me to talk about and not talk about

I remember going to a few bars with this normie friend he starts telling me what I can and can’t talk about and he’s only doing so because he’s scared that people will think I’m weird
What topics were off the table?

All of this is fucking rich coming from a foid worshipper.

The more arrogant the normies are the better, it makes it easier to sabotage them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back