Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s really sad how my life went from normal to hell since puberty

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I think I was somewhat above average before puberty but after that my life went to shit so fast because I was like ugly as hell

Funny that I was coping saying “I’m like this cuz I’m shy” but really no

you can easily spot me in a crowd , I’m probably autistic that even looking at my walking and posture you can tell that something is different

I wish people weren’t extremely evil towards different people like me

my life went to shit and other peoples lives went normal and good because they were better looking and not depressed

I’m looking at my old cousins they are much better looking than me have better jawlines and happy,nt

It’s really sad thinking things would’ve been different if I didn’t have subhuman genes and didn’t get allergies >nose breathing>good jawline

:(

plus I’m non nt as hell

And I’m bullied and made fun of everywhere I go

But I ain’t gonna rope ever ,I will try to survive and comfymaxx in this hell of a world

Brutal. Before puberty everything was better. You could talk to people (although I was also bullied/beaten in elementary school) about different subjects, but afterwards everything became sexually connotated and pure monkeybranching. Had no good conversation apart from Internet forums after puberty.

Brutal. Before puberty everything was better. You could talk to people (although I was also bullied/beaten in elementary school) about different subjects, but afterwards everything became sexually connotated and pure monkeybranching. Had no good conversation apart from Internet forums after puberty.
Yeah :(

comfymaxx
This so much. Literally the best cope. It works double as good if you're watching/reading about normies getting cucked/being fired/divorced etc and simply laugh about their problems. :feelskek:

Last edited:
This so much. Literally the best cope. It works double as good if you're watching/reading about normies getting cucked/being fired/divorced etc and simply laugh about their problems. :feelskek:
Sounds good

True tbh. Before puberty everyone thought i’d be chadlite but I mouthbreathed and got braces so through puberty my whole face just got fucked.

My life went down an entirely different path just because of tongue posture lmao clown world.

True tbh. Before puberty everyone thought i’d be chadlite but I mouthbreathed and got braces so through puberty my whole face just got fucked.

My life went down an entirely different path just because of tongue posture lmao clown world.
Exactly me mate,I got braces when everyone didn’t have braces too, sad how my life got ruined because I had so many allergies while no one else did
I've been friendless and alone since i was 11, that was the last time i could actually talk to people my age without them having a superiority complex and trying to talk down on me
Sad

It’s getting harder and harder to leave the house. I feel like I’m on everybody’s radar, someone that needs to be watched. I get a lot of attention but negative attention, unlike chad who gets only positive attention

That's the spirit brocel. We're going to survive til the end,
Agreed, and when the world falls into the flames, we will rise again
It’s getting harder and harder to leave the house. I feel like I’m on everybody’s radar, someone that needs to be watched. I get a lot of attention but negative attention, unlike chad who gets only positive attention
Exactly it’s funny that whenever I interact with anyone they start making fun of me or shitting on me for whatever reason, it becomes really ridiculous after awhile, it’s like playing a game on hardcore ffs, everyone is jumping on me like a kinda rpg lol

That's the spirit brocel. We're going to survive til the end,
Become Rick grimes

can you bring some material?

I've been friendless and alone since i was 11, that was the last time i could actually talk to people my age without them having a superiority complex and trying to talk down on me
I hate them all since I was that age too. I hated florida

I used to be tall. And then I stopped growing at 14.
Being tall could save me from inceldom.

I read it. It sucks. Difficult times.

I think I was somewhat above average before puberty but after that my life went to shit so fast because I was like ugly as hell

Funny that I was coping saying “I’m like this cuz I’m shy” but really no

you can easily spot me in a crowd , I’m probably autistic that even looking at my walking and posture you can tell that something is different

I wish people weren’t extremely evil towards different people like me

my life went to shit and other peoples lives went normal and good because they were better looking and not depressed

I’m looking at my old cousins they are much better looking than me have better jawlines and happy,nt

It’s really sad thinking things would’ve been different if I didn’t have subhuman genes and didn’t get allergies >nose breathing>good jawline

:(

plus I’m non nt as hell

And I’m bullied and made fun of everywhere I go

But I ain’t gonna rope ever ,I will try to survive and comfymaxx in this hell of a world
Hatmax. Mask mask. Sunglasses

My face stopped growing at 14 , all people still think I’m a kid
Mine too. I think it's obvious since I stopped growing too (although maybe it's not obvious).
But I don't look like a teenager, of course. But. I don't look like an adult man either.

Mine too. I think it's obvious since I stopped growing too (although maybe it's not obvious).
But I don't look like a teenager, of course. But. I don't look like an adult man either.
I do look like a teenager :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I do look like a teenager :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
That's not that bad. It means you're not balding at least then.
You can't look like a teenager forever. You will one day just start looking younger than you are, which is rather an advantage.

Ha!

I was always a social outcast, before and even more after puberty. How is it playing with other primary school kids in the sand pit?

Cope nobody gets uglier after puberty
I used to be tall. And then I stopped growing at 14.
Being tall could save me from inceldom.
it scares me, I'm youngcel and I still believe I can grow it's my only cope

Last edited:
6’2 but I really stopped growing and maturing in 14 ,I was the same height, and look like a kid
But it's totally fine. I mean, I wouldn't give a fuck even if I'd stopped growing at the age of 10, but my final height would be 6'2 or taller.

I turned 11 and that’s when my life went to shit

I look like a burn victim since puberty

But it's totally fine. I mean, I wouldn't give a fuck even if I'd stopped growing at the age of 10, but my final height would be 6'2 or taller.
No man, your face And everything doesn’t look any mature or good

No man, your face And everything doesn’t look any mature or good
What do you mean? I think it depends. I mean, some people stop growing early, but look good. Some people stop growing lately, but look bad.

What do you mean? I think it depends. I mean, some people stop growing early, but look good. Some people stop growing lately, but look bad.
I stopped growing at 14 and look like shit, very recessed and I look like Elliot

I stopped growing at 14 and look like shit, very recessed and I look like Elliot
Me too, I look even worse. But I know a guy who stopped growing at 13 and his facial bones are good.

Me too, I look even worse. But I know a guy who stopped growing at 13 and his facial bones are good.
I do look much worse than 14 year old me.I see
Even as a 17 year old I looked decent, but growing up recessed fucked me up so bad

Puberty wrecked me and never gave me my 6ft height.:feelsrope::feelsree:

pre-puberty life of an incel is when his life peaks tbh