Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s really sad how my life went from normal to hell since being

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-

Man I wanna kill the good looking family members! Because their lives have been so so much better than mine cuz they were good looking! Fuck this shit! There was a reason I had zero friends and no one ever liked me! Because I was too fukcing ugly! There is a reason why their lives have been easy and good cuz they were good looking :(

[UWSL]I think I was somewhat above average before puberty but after that my life went to shit so fast because I was like ugly as hell[/UWSL]

Funny that I was coping saying “I’m like this cuz I’m shy” but really no

you can easily spot me in a crowd , I’m probably autistic that even looking at my walking and posture you can tell that something is different

I wish people weren’t extremely evil towards different people like me

my life went to shit and other peoples lives went normal and good because they were better looking and not depressed

I’m looking at my old cousins they are much better looking than me have better jawlines and happy,nt

It’s really sad thinking things would’ve been different if I didn’t have subhuman genes and didn’t get allergies >nose breathing>good jawline

:(

plus I’m non nt as hell

And I’m bullied and made fun of everywhere I go

But I ain’t gonna rope ever ,I will try to survive and comfymaxx in this hell of a world

comfymaxxing :feelsLightsaber:

Man I wanna kill the good looking family members! Because their lives have been so so much better than mine cuz they were good looking! Fuck this shit! There was a reason I had zero friends and no one ever liked me! Because I was too fukcing ugly! There is a reason why their lives have been easy and good cuz they were good looking :(

[UWSL]I think I was somewhat above average before puberty but after that my life went to shit so fast because I was like ugly as hell[/UWSL]

Funny that I was coping saying “I’m like this cuz I’m shy” but really no

you can easily spot me in a crowd , I’m probably autistic that even looking at my walking and posture you can tell that something is different

my life went to shit and other peoples lives went normal and good because they were better looking and not depressed

I’m looking at my old cousins they are much better looking than me have better jawlines and happy,nt

It’s really sad thinking things would’ve been different if I didn’t have subhuman genes and didn’t get allergies >nose breathing>good jawline

:(

plus I’m non nt as hell

And I’m bullied and made fun of everywhere I go

But I ain’t gonna rope ever ,I will try to survive and comfymaxx in this hell of a world
This is a added repost

that's exactly how I feel brocel, it's not just shyness it's something worse, deeper, it's like a dark cloud over you all the time and people notice, they don't need to help me I don't want their fucking help, it's just I want them to leave me alone, I know I'm weird don't need to remind me, I've been reading a lot of existentialist and pessimistic literature, Schopenhauer, Emil Cioran, they also had this feeling that something was wrong with them, they were in another sync with the world, but in a funny and sad way according to Emil he was making the most of life, every emotion was so painful that it simply erased the world around him, it can be considered a privilege to exist in so much pain, we are living life in nightmare mode

I honestly can't relate. My life has been hell since birth, and nothing has really ever changed. I guess the one positive side to that is that I've always dealt with the same shit my entire life, so I've had time to master ways to deal with living in hell.

I've never known what it's like to be "normal," despite desiring it and striving toward it my entire life, until a few years ago, when I gave up. :feelsbadman:

that's exactly how I feel brocel, it's not just shyness it's something worse, deeper, it's like a dark cloud over you all the time and people notice, they don't need to help me I don't want their fucking help, it's just I want them to leave me alone, I know I'm weird don't need to remind me, I've been reading a lot of existentialist and pessimistic literature, Schopenhauer, Emil Cioran, they also had this feeling that something was wrong with them, they were in another sync with the world, but in a funny and sad way according to Emil he was making the most of life, every emotion was so painful that it simply erased the world around him, it can be considered a privilege to exist in so much pain, we are living life in nightmare mode
We were just fucking ugly,thanks

We were just fucking ugly,thanks
I don't think, be honest have you ever seen a guy as ugly or more than you full of friends? I've seen man, I don't know what it's like where you live but here people are ugly, actually most are ugly, but I feel the answer is not that simple

I don't think, be honest have you ever seen a guy as ugly or more than you full of friends? I've seen man, I don't know what it's like where you live but here people are ugly, actually most are ugly, but I feel the answer is not that simple
Nope,I haven’t seen a person more ugly as me for years
Yep, can you recommend some books or videos

Last edited:
I was ostracized since birth because i was short, dark and ugly from the beginning, i remember crying as a 5yo kid when i watched the ugly duckling.