Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s really pathetic when even ugly girls reject you

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
It’s so fucking over for me

Wow wow wow

I want to slit my wrists

ugly women are just as picky as stacies. them being ugly doesn't mean they have lower standards

it's because they are told they are worth so much and are so beautiful by other women who are virtue signalling, and cucks.

it's because they are told they are worth so much and are so beautiful by other women who are virtue signalling, and cucks.
"You are beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down, oh no"

I cant wait for a fucking asteroid to kill us all

ugly women are just as picky as stacies. them being ugly doesn't mean they have lower standards
I am always amazed by how much this is true. It’s common for foids to reject men five points higher than they are, so long as they are not 9s or 10s.

You see, foids don’t have a scale that evenly runs from one to ten like we do. They only have 1-3.

3 is Chad, the man they deserve - and the one they would already have if men weren’t such fucking pigs who only care about skinny sluts.

2 are normies. The vast majority of men. They are not acceptable because they are not 3s. But they are still useful as orbiters.

1 is us. They are the incles. The men of such low status and sexual appeal that foids convince themselves being hit on by a 1 is on par with sexual harassment or assault.
Indeed. Its taking too long.
Amen, brother.

Last edited:
I am always amazed by how much this is true. It’s common for foids to reject men five points higher than they are, so long as they are not 9s or 10s.

You see, foids don’t have a scale that evenly runs from one to ten like we do. They only have 1-3.

3 is Chad, the man they deserve - and the one they would already have if men weren’t such fucking pigs who only care about skinny sluts.

2 are normies. The vast majority of men. They are not acceptable because they are not 3s. But they are still useful as orbiters.

1 is us. They are the incles. The men of such low status and sexual appeal that foids convince themselves being hit on by a 1 is on par with sexual harassment or assault.

Amen, brother.
High IQ

Getting rejected and laughed at by ugly girls on Omegle :feelscry::feelsrope:

I have taken the blackpill for a while. I have been a laughing stock since middle school, but the darkest pill of them all was when an ugly SEA foid preemptively rejected as she was bitching to her friend about how hard dating is. Note I had no attraction to this bitch whatsoever.

I have taken the blackpill for a while. I have been a laughing stock since middle school, but the darkest pill of them all was when an ugly SEA foid preemptively rejected as she was bitching to her friend about how hard dating is. Note I had no attraction to this bitch whatsoever.
Reminds of a time I was rejected by an ugly ass girl for being too short/ugly. I just thought “wtf have you looked in the mirror lately.” Not surprisingly, she orbited this tall Tyrone dude who wasn’t romantically interested in her. I don’t understand how IT cucks can deny the 80/20 rule when i’ve fucking witnessed it firsthand

Ugly girls think they are entitled to Chad now because of (((feminism))). Anything less than Chad isn’t good enough.