Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's really funny how desperate foids have turned into shameless whores during the pandemic

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I watch a lot of ASMR and I've been wanting to see these bitches naked for years. All of a sudden they're desperate for cash and they're all making Onlyfans accounts. I love when bitches that say "I'm not that kind of girl" get desperate enough to sell out and turn into a prostitute. I love that they hate doing it but they don't have any other choice but to sell their dignity to subhumans. I also love getting all their content for free on leak sites. I'll never give a dime to a whore.

I watch a lot of ASMR and I've been wanting to see these bitches naked for years. All of a sudden they're desperate for cash and they're all making Onlyfans accounts. I love when bitches that say "I'm not that kind of girl" get desperate enough to sell out and turn into a prostitute. I love that they hate doing it but they don't have any other choice but to sell their dignity to subhumans. I also love getting all their content for free on leak sites. I'll never give a dime to a whore.
you do realize though that most foids on OnlyFans are not even naked?

This is the pathetic Thing most People miss. When you look at onlyfans leaks, most foids are not even doing anything explicit.

they are just getting more and more opportunistic with each passing year .
cause theyre getting away with it , back then they got shamed now they are praised for being sluts .

Dont tell me u wouldnt do the same if u were a girl jfl .

I would squeeze my body for money until i hit the wall ,
never working a single day of my life if i was a girl .

you do realize though that most foids on OnlyFans are not even naked?

This is the pathetic Thing most People miss. When you look at onlyfans leaks, most foids are not even doing anything explicit.

ASMR is only a disguise. They know very well that most of their viewers are male perverts who will cum to a naked young foid who eats waffles or something.

I doubt they're even desperate, it's just become acceptable and the pandemic is the perfect excuse to rake in beta bucks

I love when bitches that say "I'm not that kind of girl" get desperate enough to sell out and turn into a prostitute. I love that they hate doing it but they don't have any other choice but to sell their dignity to subhumans.
The U.S needs to turn into venuzuela, Just so we incels can see how low they will go.