Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT's reaction to my thread on getting aroused when talking to hot women proves they don't REALLY think personality leads to sexual attraction

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
When I started a thread over here about how you have to shut off the part of your brain that leads to arousal when talking to women you actually want to fuck, they all acted like I was a weirdo/pervert for having to struggle not to get aroused in that kind of context. One woman suggested I see a psychologist if I'm getting erections when merely talking to women.

But wait a minute.

I thought that you can generate sexual arousal from others even if you're not good looking...based on your personality.

What gives?

I mean, how am I supposed to talk to a kind, intelligent, funny woman without getting sexually aroused? If those things are "turn-ons" that compensate for a lack of good looks, isn't it only logical to think that we would be getting hard conversing with a woman with an attractive personality? It would be no different than her bending over in yoga pants.

The truth always has a way of getting out, doesn't it?

You are not supposed to use verbal language. Chad use body language.

If you are not good looking or neurodiverse its over.

Don't even waste your energy trying to argue with them. They are mental gymnasts and contortionists who have no real value systems except when it pertains to appealing to the hivemind and they are allergic to science.

we get aroused to people we like, we want to fuck them just like the next man. it's innate and evolutionary.
but maybe the faggots of IT struggle down there due to their excessive soy consumption.

just be a soyboy theory?

You are not supposed to use verbal language. Chad use body language.

If you are not good looking or neurodiverse its over.

being sexual is okay just be chad

I would really like IT to address this, but like all incels they're afraid of, I'm banned over there.

They want you to be a soyboy if you arent chad