Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ITS RAGEFUEL WATCHING THESE THICC AMAZONS RUN AROUND IN UNDERWEAR!!! I WANT TO RAPE THEM SO BADDD!

Wow not a single comment?! Are you guys mesmerized like me too? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

More like the feds will get you
"This is why you talk about doing stuff in minecraft.

Or say it in quotes because YOU didn't say it, someone else did and you're just quoting them. "

^See, this is not my advise, I'm just quoting someone else who allegedly said this on the internet.
Not me at all.

Last edited:
"This is why you talk about doing stuff in minecraft.

Or say it in quotes because YOU didn't say it, someone else did and you're just quoting them. "

^See, this is not my advise, I'm just quoting someone else who allegedly said this on the internet.
Not me at all .
His title

Every single attractive foid should get raped. (In Valorant)

Well, they are wearing this just for men those watch this, for money

Someone could argue if you pay money to a girl then you're entitled to sex.
And that goes into dangerous moral/law issue territory

Is prostitution good? Depends on perspective - i sometimes browse feminist spaces, and they got quite a great points why prostitution is bad and dehumanizing

And here we are on .is, and local ideology, blackpill, is right on point too!

And now - which one is really correct?

Both! Holy shit, lawmakers are godlike, they are forced to understand all this crap

Well.. yeah, quite a drag to be honest, all this pay4sex shit

Well.. yeah, quite a drag to be honest, all this pay4sex shit
As some anonymous retard on the internet once said "Always carry some cash on you, if you're down on your luck and see a hot girl but lose control and end up dragging the stuck up bitch into to a dark ally and graping the fuck out of her... it's not rape if you paid for sex but she later regretted it."

As some anonymous retard on the internet once said "Always carry some cash on you, if you're down on your luck and see a hot girl but lose control and end up dragging the stuck up bitch into to a dark ally and graping the fuck out of her... it's not rape if you paid for sex but she later regretted it."
I think judge will not be swayed by that, still you raped her

Argh, thats the moral shit once again! But you did "pay" for that.. and what do we do with rapist now, he is still a rapist

@Pixycel i need your thoughts on @wereq

oh i thought u were gonna say something about currycels being attracted to cumskin foids
I am attracted to amazon foids of all races.

Therapywasaaste

A hour of crackerball? No gratsi