Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's pretty sickening how badly older men are isolated from society

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
After you get out of college (if you even got to go) you're basically walled off from talking to women or having friends outside of work.

How are you supposed to meet women? Talk to them at work, get fired, charged with harassment, whatever.

Tinder? Gotta be chad.

You're fucked.

Don't live in a big city/ What will you do for social interaction? Go bowling?

I can understand why men go ER or commit suicide. It makes perfect sense. The majority (like almost all of them) come from older straight men and society treats them like shit.

Being a straight ugly man is basically a crime at this point

eh, church can probably get you into a social situation of some sort

After you get out of college (if you even got to go) you're basically walled off from talking to women or having friends outside of work.
Tbh ngl.
How are you supposed to meet women? Talk to them at work, get fired, charged with harassment, whatever.
Just don't be creepy.
Tinder? Gotta be chad.
Tbh, and even then chances are that you'll have to date 2-3 points below your looksmatch.
You're fucked.
Basically.

eh, church can probably get you into a social situation of some sort

They're gonna shove older men in the back pews like they're potential pedophiles and treat them like shit.

They're gonna shove older men in the back pews like they're potential pedophiles and treat them like shit.
that's not my experience with how the church treats older men

once you hit 30 its all over
life is done and you just waste away until you die
never to know love nor happiness

Exactly this.

How the fuck we supposed to meet them ? tried at high school and failed,college ? I'm not in college yet but i'm 100% sure I'll get rejected

I've noticed that recently. Once you pass high school as an incel when will you ever talk to a teenage foid again?

Brutal. I’ve been sad and lonely since puberty so basically almost 15 years.. I’m 25 now and bald. I can’t even bring myself to think about what being 30 will be like. My mind goes blank.. it’s too harsh to even think about.. not sure I’ll be alive to see 30..

It wouldn't be so bad if your friends didn't slowly leave you one by one. Feels like all my incel friends I hung out with in my 20s eventually managed to find someone.

Old guys are bluepilled as fuck and the ones on the internet are all thirsty orbiters who genuinely think they have a chance to get foids and believe in the personality meme.You would think life would have taught these men how things really are but most of them are pretty fucking stupid.Go die already you clueless old farts.

Unfortunately, with men being oppressed and all that, it’s the sad truth.

It was same for me in school and college. Zero pussy then, zero pussy now.

Society = women

Society only wants 7+ men to exist

It's worse for old women. Nobody will touch them. (60+).

It wouldn't be so bad if your friends didn't slowly leave you one by one. Feels like all my incel friends I hung out with in my 20s eventually managed to find someone.

They weren't incel in the first place if that's the case.

I recall reading somewhere that, once you hit 30, you wake up every morning sad.

Why the fuck would I care about boomers?