Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's pretty fucking annoying how society doesn't warn young boys what will happen if they leave high school as virgins.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
They tell you "oh, there's tons of girls in college, everyone gets laid." Then you show up to college as a virgin, getting mogged by Chads and Chadlites at every street corner. Meanwhile, in the first week while you are struggling to make friends, people are already having orgies.

I sometimes wonder if I put more hustle in at a super young age things could've been different. Then again, Chads and Chadlites don't hustle at all, things come naturally. So I guess it's impossible to know for sure. Problem is, getting past high school a virgin is basically creates a stigma on you that is very hard to shake and overcome, but we're told "muh bootstraps"

US is way behind on sex education but a complete overhaul for boys should be in order. Stop wasting time teaching about abstinence and safe sex. None of that matters if they can't get to the starting line.

This is why im not going to uni

School is for cucks.

I am going to be a collegecel next year. I will probaly tell people that I am not a virgin, just as a last chance to ascend.

just rot boyo

I am going to be a collegecel next year. I will probaly tell people that I am not a virgin, just as a last chance to ascend.
YES 100% DO THIS.

All you have to say is that you had one girlfriend in high school, nothing crazy like a Chad. And it's important not just to hide your virginity from girls you want to bang, but literally ANY GUY. The respect you get or don't get can actually change depending on if they think you're a virgin.

YES 100% DO THIS.

All you have to say is that you had one girlfriend in high school, nothing crazy like a Chad. And it's important not just to hide your virginity from girls you want to bang, but literally ANY GUY. The respect you get or don't get can actually change depending on if they think you're a virgin.
Yes brocel I have to full send the lie. Not a single person must know I am a virgin. I already told to future roommate (my friend) that I am not a virgin, and I'm pretty sure he believes it.

Because people have this assumption that it's a "man's world", and boys will figure it out somehow. Chads have practically everything fall on their lap, and girls are handheld for their entire lives.

The notion that "things just happen" and "everything falls in place" only applies to Chads and women.

Yes brocel I have to full send the lie. Not a single person must know I am a virgin. I already told to future roommate (my friend) that I am not a virgin, and I'm pretty sure he believes it.
Based. Good luck, you're gonna need it

I have a feeling everyone secretly knows but they intentionally stay quiet, like people knew incels existed for a long time but they always just stayed quiet about their bad treatment and just assumed we will allow them to continue the abuse

YES 100% DO THIS.

Did you reveal you were a virgin at the beginning of College?

Did you reveal you were a virgin at the beginning of College?
not to girls when I was talking to them, or even at the very beginning, but yeah I eventually told a few people. They didn't necessarily "ditch" me though, but I can't help but think there was some difference in the way I was viewed as a result.

not to girls when I was talking to them, or even at the very beginning, but yeah I eventually told a few people. They didn't necessarily "ditch" me though, but I can't help but think there was some difference in the way I was viewed as a result.
Fuck man that's brutal. Ill learn from your mistakes and not tell anyone

That's pretty brutal. Tbh I always knew not to tell people even when I wasn't blackpilled, but it can be hard to lie when pressured.

Fuck man that's brutal. Ill learn from your mistakes and not tell anyone
good plan. Truth is that some guys told me they were virgins. I didn't dislike them per say, but I definitely couldn't view them in the same way I saw sexhaving men

US is way behind on sex education but a complete overhaul for boys should be in order. Stop wasting time teaching about abstinence and safe sex. None of that matters if they can't get to the starting line.

Today it should be telling the boys to get as much experience as possible before the sluts turn 18 and access tinder and adult chads on a much larger scale.

Mogs me at going to college

Your gonna need to start drinking and smoking weed in college to cope cause college is hell as an incel.
Today it should be telling the boys to get as much experience as possible before the sluts turn 18 and access tinder and adult chads on a much larger scale.
Yea tbh. Tinder RLLY ruined it

Imagine going to highschool for 4 years literally surrounded by girls for 8 hours every week, and not being able to get a single girl to kiss or have sex with you :feelsrope:

I wish I knew that getting laid is harder when you leave school.

I think I got used to being a virgin, today I am laughing at this situation

High school never ends

They all lie to you so you keep going and blame everything on you if you don't get one

As a wise man once said, "I've been going through college for 2 and a half years now, and in those 2 and a half years, I've had to rot in bleak and sad loneliness"

I knew it was over when I was like 13-14. So I didn't hit any college wall. Went NEET for about 5 years after secondary school, then got bored and signed up for some uni classes. Don't even have friends in uni, but whatever. Doesn't matter at the end of the day, since I'm just gonna rope one day.

Last edited:
research has confirmed there's a stigma against virginity

BOYS DO NOT GET WARNED ABOUT ANYTHING... PERIOD

Girls get warned about "dangerous men" who will use for for sex, they get warned about predators, they get warned about etc.etc.

Boys do not get warned about anything at all.

Girls get warned about "dangerous men" who will use for for sex, they get warned about predators, they get warned about etc.etc.

they are trying to create as many incels as possible. They don't want below average boys to be aware and to control their sexual destinies in high school, they want them complacent so they fall behind to a point where they can't catch up

Jfl. Girls get warned about chads using them by their mothers, as their mothers were the ones used by chads, but their daughters will eventually crave to be used by chad, just as their mothers do. Just LOL at life. It’s OVER.