Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Its pretty boring waiting for the threads to turn over

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
Title pretty much I've got nothing better to do

Turn over? What does that even mean?

Turn over? What does that even mean?
You know when you've pretty much commented on all the threads you feel like clicking on and then after a few hours those threads get replaced by a new batch of threads. I'm in between sets right now

You know when you've pretty much commented on all the threads you feel like clicking on and then after a few hours those threads get replaced by a new batch of threads. I'm in between sets right now
Same man. It feels so boring sometimes, I just hope there's a big or a really good thread in the next hour or so, otherwise I'm going to sleep early, better to get some rest rather than looking at the same thing over and over again.

Thanks for the new thread which I am commenting on now and which I am using to increase my post count. Now we wait

Same man. It feels so boring sometimes, I just hope there's a big or a really good thread in the next hour or so, otherwise I'm going to sleep early, better to get some rest rather than looking at the same thing over and over again.
Same btw what time do you usually sleep
Thanks for the new thread which I am commenting on now and which I am using to increase my post count. Now we wait
No problem

Usually around 12:00 Midnight. You?
I told myself I be trying to sleep by 11:45 (studyceling) but I always end up on here well past 1 sometimes I'm here at 3 am

I can't find a thread to post what I want to say and I don't like making threads.

This is the incels.is meta game, you got to keep checking at odd times like it's 6am where I am.

you gotta really work the threads for optimum ldarding bra

FInished up today’s threads :feelsbadman: back to the waiting game

It's over for postmaxxers.

I don't think I have seen you on any of my threads tbh