Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's pointless

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★★★★
There this new cashier that I like . She's a short milf latina with biggg ass. She always greets her coworkers. That's why I didn't consider her greeting special but it was lifefuel bc she smiled and it's rareeeee a coworker greeting me. Today I was about to say her I like seeing her . I gave up . I saw she had rings in her right hand and one in her left hand .I couldn't focused to see what kind of rings they were.

Why would do this? Why would I act like a predator?
She's older than me , there's no way this would lead to something positive. Maybe she'd reported me for harassment.

Before the end of my shift I go outside. Someone came get her in black car . She sat in the front seat (it wasn't Uber/Lyft). She waived at us ( me and a guy were outside)

#it's_pointless

Some people are just genuinely happy and want to spread positivity like her. And then there’s people like us who keep to ourselves because we don’t want to spread negativity. The low inhib ones are the only people that are willing to spread the negativity to others.

Some people are just genuinely happy and want to spread positivity like her. And then there’s people like us who keep to ourselves because we don’t want to spread negativity. The low inhib ones are the only people that are willing to spread the negativity to others.
You're right

some people are just nice to everyone, stop being delusional and accept reality

You go and cuck her piece of shit husband bro. Do her doggy and make her plump cheeks jiggle with your lust.

Let her husband watch just like if you were Peter North.

You go and cuck her piece of shit husband bro. Do her doggy and make her plump cheeks jiggle with your lust.

Let her husband watch just like if you were Peter North.
I don't want to do that( I can't do it as well)