Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's perfectly normal for ugly men to hate women

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's true, I'm not saying is morally acceptable but still it's perfectly normal. I put it like this. Let's say you're are black person and a white supremacist burns you're house down. You're gonna be angry and chances are you're gonna hate this person but if you say "I fucking hate all white supremacists" it's gonna be understandable. After all, even if not all the white supremacists may not have the courage to burn your house down, they still hate you and celebrate the action.

Same happens with women. When a girl rejects you for being ugly you may say "oh yeah, no problem, not all the girls are like her" and you try again with another one. And you try again. And again. And again. Then you start to notice that every girl, no matter if they're tall, short, ugly, pretty, all of them reject you. But they don't reject the attractive guys who ask them out.

See my point? You start realizing that every woman hates you. So in the end if you decide to hate women back it's OK. Hate is the normal reaction when an entire group of people hates you for how you look.

Last edited:
If a foid tells me no because I'm fucking ugly and says it in a genuine way, tbh I'm like yeah no shit. Never happens though.

Yes women can suck my dick