Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's pathetic needing to settle for a dumb female

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I always think about this and can't help but wonder. I know what if I want company it sure as hell ain't going to be a dumb bitch, but what can I do?

In my experience most young females are just unfunny and can barely share my interest. Most of them have shitty facebook jokes, LE EPIC TRAS ones have 9gag jokes.
They laugh non-stop as if they're on drugs and you can see the degeneracy leaking at any moment. How someone finds that to be cute is beyond me. What I would have liked to have is a funny and non-degenerate female.

"a cute smile" just means she's attractive and she smiles, but the cuck can't even realize what stands behind it. I don't find retarded female laughter to be "cute", if anything it's annoying.
But there again who am I to ask for things? To be honest, I'd be better off without my retarded human needs but my brains begs to differ.

All females are dumb and painfully unfunny.

They are only useful as fuckholes.

All females are dumb and painfully unfunny.

They are only useful as fuckholes.
38? It's funny isn't it? Most people keep living even if they suffer.

38? It's funny isn't it? Most people keep living even if they suffer.

that survival instinct...even as Holocaust prisoners languished and knew the probable outcome, they held on.

May as well just settle with games and hobbies at this point, I'll just buy a light aircraft and fly around the world while never needing female contact.

negros me
Blackface