Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT's pathetic attempts at gaslighting me

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kby8hb/prove_the_incel_wrong_episode_11_a_smile_is_as/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

They can't possibly accept the fact that Le Kween used me, so they automatically assume I'm the stereotypical fat and stinky weird guy! But I thought looks don't matter and anybody can get a relationship IT?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kbypev/so_incel_is_mad_because_a_woman_he_doesnt_know/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

As for this, they automatically dismiss my experience as fake because they don't want to believe it JFL. But I'm supposed to believe you know a 5'6 Chad who's got multiple girlfriends?

If they weren't so retarded, they'd know screenshotting a story is way less suspicious than screenshotting a chat. Which is why I didn't post the actual messages, lest I be branded a "creep who wants to show the whole world LE Kween is virtue signalling".

Last edited:
You probably the IT infiltrator that posted that shit

A-Akshualy,... :soy:

I've seen that first dude's posts quite a lot. This dude types literal fucking mini essays on random .co posts, like look through his post history, some of them are insanely long and just so much words. This guy is definitely way more of a loser than any of us, JFL. Even when I actually took these faggots seriously back in 2017, I wouldn't type as much as this dude does.

There's a probability that u are one :feelsjuice:
I mean, there's also a possibility that you are one? There's also a possibility that every user here is an IT soy? Doesn't mean it's true.

I mean, there's also a possibility that you are one? There's also a possibility that every user here is an IT soy? Doesn't mean it's true.
I'll be watching you :feelssus:

You're giving them what they want by posting this. They want your attention.

IT still exists without brazillian sigma? Probably his other accounts

I've seen that first dude's posts quite a lot. This dude types literal fucking mini essays on random .co posts, like look through his post history, some of them are insanely long and just so much words. This guy is definitely way more of a loser than any of us, JFL. Even when I actually took these faggots seriously back in 2017, I wouldn't type as much as this dude does.
The effort that these ITcels go through to attack us is insane, I've seen some of his posts and it seems like he could write a thesis on us.

These people are beyond pathetic.
We're pretty pathetic but at least we didn't choose to be.
Every word I read is like I'm taking a tour inside this scumbags pathetic mind. He's desperately trying to lick cunt, to fix his cognitive dissonance, to escape reality by being a nice guy cunt licker and hanging on to his delusional world.

that dude is annoying and egocentric

Rent free dude