Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
It's over, sui is coming soon. I can't change anything in my life. I can't make friends, work my ass off, still fail, don't have a car, no friends. ITS OVER

It's over, sui is coming soon. I can't change anything in my life. I can't make friends, work my ass off, still fail, don't have a car, no friends. ITS OVER
are you a turbomanlet too?

Why sui and not take revange against those you hate first ?

The opposite, I hate new cars, phones, I live in the 1500s
NT just means neurotypical aka do you suffer from mental illness or autism

Im sure that thERe is a way out

My bullies are sons of government officials or mma fighters. No joke.
Wtf ? Dude....damn it , for real , what kind of bullies did you had...damn !!!

NT just means neurotypical aka do you suffer from mental illness or autism
Not sure, if major depression counts, yes. I am alcoholic though. Drink everyday almost to passing out.
Wtf ? Dude....damn it , for real , what kind of bullies did you had...damn !!!
Bullies are usually high status Chads, alpha and the strongest and that's why they bully

Not sure, if major depression counts, yes. I am alcoholic though. Drink everyday almost to passing out.
Ehh mostly NT then. But fellow alcoholic here I drink daily too

My bullies are sons of government officials or mma fighters. No joke.
Show them who is the true alpha male

Generally a 12pack of beer
Yeah, you're on the road to internal organs destruction. I mix 2-3 beers with a bottle of cheap gin / vodka every day.

Do you have any symptoms of anything? I have liver-area pain and already have heart disease, for which I am taking meds.

Sui can only be accomplished under altered states of consciousness. Believe me, I've been having suicide thoughts for more than 10 years now, and I know for a fact I won't do it, cause I'm too much of a pussy, and survival instincts hijack any sort of conscious decision.

That being said, I did try once when I was extremely drunk. That might work.

its over, buddy boyo.

Yeah, you're on the road to internal organs destruction. I mix 2-3 beers with a bottle of cheap gin / vodka every day.

Do you have any symptoms of anything? I have liver-area pain and already have heart disease, for which I am taking meds.
Amazingly I was at the hospital for a non alcohol related thing and they tested my liver and told me I had a very healthy liver. I was pretty shocked. I can easily drink 12 rum and cokes or more also but I prefer beer

Sui can only be accomplished under altered states of consciousness. Believe me, I've been having suicide thoughts for more than 10 years now, and I know for a fact I won't do it, cause I'm too much of a pussy, and survival instincts hijack any sort of conscious decision.

That being said, I did try once when I was extremely drunk. That might work.
Yep, my plan is to get extremely drunk and do what I have to do. If I were American I would ER, but here only cops have guns.
Amazingly I was at the hospital for a non alcohol related thing and they tested my liver and told me I had a very healthy liver. I was pretty shocked. I can easily drink 12 rum and cokes or more also but I prefer beer
Enjoy it while you can. Substances are a good cope until your health goes to shit.

Yep, my plan is to get extremely drunk and do what I have to do. If I were American I would ER, but here only cops have guns.
You're better off doing it than slowly drinking yourself to death. I've only been an alcoholic for 2 years, but I drank so much (up to 2 bottles of vodka a day), that I already suffer lifelong consequences. I've seen people that drank for decades. Their lives are hell.

Only women announce they're sui-ing.

Be a man and deal with your problems.

Good luck in whatever you do bro

Straight Outta Compton Copes