Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over

D

DoctorQuintana

Greycel
I hate being outside and seeing so many 16 year old foids dressed as whores that are unavailable to me. So many and I'm still a virgin incel. No woman gives me attention or wants my attention, and no attractive foid even looks at me, and if she does it's for a microsecond and doesn't even give me a facial expression. Also I hate seeing so many groups of young people having a good time and knowing that I'll live the rest of my life completely friendless. People hate me for being ugly, short and having a bad personality, but honestly I do the same with women too. I'm going to try to get an orchiectomy or something that removes my sex drive completely so I can be an asexual incel as I wish, but I still don't know how to fix the friendless part.

Kys freak people like you give incel a bad name

I hate being outside and seeing so many 16 year old foids dressed as whores that are unavailable to me. So many and I'm still a virgin incel. No woman gives me attention or wants my attention, and no attractive foid even looks at me, and if she does it's for a microsecond and doesn't even give me a facial expression. Also I hate seeing so many groups of young people having a good time and knowing that I'll live the rest of my life completely friendless. People hate me for being ugly, short and having a bad personality, but honestly I do the same with women too. I'm going to try to get an orchiectomy or something that removes my sex drive completely so I can be an asexual incel as I wish, but I still don't know how to fix the friendless part.
In this situation. I think is better to be asexual, if you are a person who is ugly and small, you can't obtained anything in this live.
It is very hard to say but is the reality :feelscry:

In this situation. I think is better to be asexual, if you are a person who is ugly and small, you can't obtained anything in this live.
It is very hard to say but is the reality :feelscry:
Asexual people dont exist naturally

Yes but if you can't do anything, the best way is to be asexual and play videogames :feelscry:
Playing videogames, reading books and masturbating until you rope :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How do you know you have a bad personality?
I don't even have friends. Not even 1. I'm somewhat self centered and I only like to talk about intellectual shit that interests me

Literally those are the things that you need to cope and try to get a good life
You would never get a good life, becouse you dont really have a life

I don't even have friends. Not even 1. I'm somewhat self centered and I only like to talk about intellectual shit that interests me
1st Baaa, you don't need friends

2nd Good healthy trait, shows signs of self preservation

3rd Only like to talk about, ok, that wouldn't gel with others

Brutal can relate

Voiceover: