Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Do you guys remember my 13 year old female cousin? I met her for the first time when she was 10. We had a pretty good relationship, but one day something happened. I had a fight with one of her female cousins who is 16 years old. She told my 13 year old cousin about my secrets (my stalking behavior and the dumb shit I did in high school). Because of that, my 13 year old cousin blocked me on social media.

The only thing I have left is her phone number. She hasn’t blocked my number, but she doesn’t reply to my messages anyway. However, today I decided to message her again. But the message didn’t say ”delivered” for some reason. I sent another message just to be sure but it didn’t deliver either. This can only mean one thing. She has blocked my number.

It’s over. The only female I talked to from 2021 to 2022. I saw her as a little sister. She meant so much to me. My precious little cousin. I will never get to be a part of her growth again. I’m crying as I’m writing this post. No matter how much I apologized to her, she wouldn’t forgive me. Now I’m all on my own. The only person I have left in my life is my mom. No friends, no anything. It’s over. :feels::feels:

Incest is a sin

If you thought you could Japanese hentai protag irl then no; was never gonna happen.

that's legit normal now, lol at you thinking you can just 'stay in touch' with popular relatives

my cousin gave me 1 chance when he invited me over to his house, then decided i was too uncool and friendless and he never returned my calls

it's literally how society is built now

that's legit normal now, lol at you thinking you can just 'stay in touch' with popular relatives

my cousin gave me 1 chance when he invited me over to his house, then decided i was too uncool and friendless and he never returned my calls

it's literally how society is built now
Typical Western Godless Individualism.

Typical Western Godless Individualism.
the worst part is, some people are not like this, often in the low class, sometimes it almost makes you wish you were poor

She meant so much to me.
Should have thought about that before being creepy lol. Your family is the only ones who don't care about your looks when talking to you, but you still managed to fuck it up

Should have thought about that before being creepy lol. Your family is the only ones who don't care about your looks when talking to you, but you still managed to fuck it up
Cuz of my autism

Ask her for nudes

Damn, that’s brootal AF. I guess it really is over..