Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
It's over for ethnostates besides some african shitholes and brown shitholes. I see slowly ethnics, blacks, gooks here in my cunt who never colonized anyone and was colonized by kraft's. A lot of you will say that they are sexpats and students, but that was always true. When i was young boy my country was poor shithole but at least there were only poles here, no ukrainians, western sexpats, gooks, blacks and ethnics, that was paradise even when my life was cursed by this cursed reality.

ehh there were gypsies but they always kept to themselvs still

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit

it's not even EE

just look at japan and korea they are getting cucked slowly

the world is turning into a giant brazil, ethnostate cope is over, even in aryan scandinavian countries it is filled with deathnics.

Dysgenics on a massive international scale.

the world is turning into a giant brazil, ethnostate cope is over, even in aryan scandinavian countries it is filled with deathnics.
it'\s been for while filled with them, for EE it's complete new thing

Its inevitable with the globalization, this was for sure pushed on Poland by Germany and similar, western countries went mad. Im and ethnic and i say this isnt a good idea. People are very tribalistic, they were never settle in, this will create bunch of ghettos.

Its inevitable with the globalization, this was for sure pushed on Poland by Germany and similar, western countries went mad. Im and ethnic and i say this isnt a good idea. People are very tribalistic, they were never settle in, this will create bunch of ghettos.
insane how many cunt problems stems from kraftniggers being kraftniggers :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

@Transcended Trucel

True, we see the same here in goymany. There were always be moggers of every race, so SFcelling is a cope.
yep, i'm sfcel, far from it, but don't want ghettos here in future

Agreed, not much we can do about it though. Hopefully your govt is based and doesnt allow dumb niggers in your country.
i hope so

It's over for ethnostates besides some african shitholes and brown shitholes.

That's what Hitler said. Who won the vote?

I see slowly ethnics, blacks, gooks here in my cunt who never colonized anyone and was colonized by kraft's.

That isn't correct. If your country is Poland your country never colonized anyone that didn't have it coming. Kazakhstan and Netherlands don't count because you people are close enough, you all look the same anyway.

When Slavs conquer Scotland it's over, but not for ethnostates.

Which means it's over. That's true.

That isn't correct. If your country is Poland your country never colonized anyone that didn't have it coming. Kazakhstan and Netherlands don't count because you people are close enough, you all look the same anyway.
nah slavs behave awfully in WE cunts like netherlands and UK and are hated by locals, also kazahs looks WAY more different than slavs

nah slavs behave awfully in WE cunts like netherlands and UK and are hated by locals, also kazahs looks WAY more different than slavs

I was just reading a thread about how blonde Nordics have stereotypically thick necks. Next you'll tell me the Irish are OBVIOUSLY not Mongolian, because if that were true then...?

6501770-0-image-a-2_1542860025464.jpg
art201408A37_red-cloud.jpg

Last edited:
It's over for ethnostates besides some african shitholes and brown shitholes. I see slowly ethnics, blacks, gooks here in my cunt who never colonized anyone and was colonized by kraft's. A lot of you will say that they are sexpats and students, but that was always true. When i was young boy my country was poor shithole but at least there were only poles here, no ukrainians, western sexpats, gooks, blacks and ethnics, that was paradise even when my life was cursed by this cursed reality.

ehh there were gypsies but they always kept to themselvs still

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Once you let in even a few. It is over in the long run.
indeed. No rich nation will have a distinct identity. All of them will be filled with mutts.
Dysgenics on a massive international scale.
Yup
insane how many cunt problems stems from kraftniggers being kraftniggers :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

@Transcended Trucel
They're using these rapefugees as a way to get revenge on Europe for making them lose the war.

It sure is interesting to watch places which never before really received international migrants start getting them, but honestly, I don't think there's any non-Western place (anything except NA, WE & Australia/New Zealand) where there will be any real ethnic/demographic change. With the fertility rates across the world being what they are, there are just aren't the numbers for something like that.

1200px-TFR-HighRes-2020.png
Fertility

Last edited:
Aren't the Ukrainian refugees mostly whores? Maybe all their men will die fighting for ZOG and Poles can fuck their women?