Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its Over

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Im impotent it's over :feelsrope:

My AVI doesn't do anything for you?

Ebf3536a4ce4a56bedb5be4a06d94a89

this picture always make me sad

Being impotent is a win for you incels, women will no longer be the center of your lives. Now you can see them more as friends.

Being impotent is a win for you incels, women will no longer be the center of your lives. Now you can see them more as friends.
Why would you even want to be friends with a foid? Especially if it doesn’t find you attractive

Women are of no use they are mere property
I actually think for extreme incels, taking some chemical that makes them impotent is good. Inceldom can destroy your life and can be the death of you, why not try to reduce your libido thereby making you think of women less?

I actually think for extreme incels, taking some chemical that makes them impotent is good. Inceldom can destroy your life and can be the death of you, why not try to reduce your libido thereby making you think of women less?
Why not get foids to have sex with incels?

Why not get foids to have sex with incels?
It's just how the world is nowadays, you can't force women. Incels are the cons of what happens when you give women too much power. I do think every man deserves love though, dont get me wrong.

Explain how. Am not an incel but am curious how you guys operate.
you probably should make this account in the ask incel section but not here
@Master
@The Enforcer
@TheProphetMuscle
@SlayerSlayer
@proudweeb
@Fat Link
@Robtical
@Caesercel

No am straight, handsome guy.
and i am a bot "beep boop" and this is my personal self made reminder to the likes of you

100% - Permaban
Whatever, good luck everyone. My final message before I log off permanently is don't expect a woman to fix you. Fix yourself before going into a relationship and everything else will be easy.

Whatever, good luck everyone. My final message before I log off permanently is don't expect a woman to fix you. Fix yourself before going into a relationship and everything else will be easy.
No fixation for my face

It's just how the world is nowadays, you can't force women. Incels are the cons of what happens when you give women too much power. I do think every man deserves love though, dont get me wrong.
You can’t force sterilisation either. Getting foids to have sex with incels is a lot easier