Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It’s over

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
For some reason the most depressing part of the day is the afternoon/evening from around 3 pm to 6 pm. It’s when my depression is in full swing and I am reminded that another day is coming to close and I’m closer to my death and my life is still shit meanwhile somewhere out there a girl younger than me is making thousands of dollars on only fans becuase cucks.

and I’m running out of copes. I wish I could sleep and never wake up tbh.:cryfeels: It never began

Music is one of my only copes

Same here, when the night starts to settle i notice the exact same things, I'm trapped in this shithole that is my life, another day gone without nothing happening in my youth and it will only get worse.
Something that has helped me cope is running in the morning and I'm planning to go swimming or some other shit, staying inside my room all day is driving me insane ngl :society:

Same here, when the night starts to settle i notice the exact same things, I'm trapped in this shithole that is my life, another day gone without nothing happening in my youth and it will only get worse.
Something that has helped me cope is running in the morning and I'm planning to go swimming or some other shit, staying inside my room all day is driving me insane ngl :society:
You’re lucky you even have a room tbh I sleep on the floor in the hallway of my moms house. I have nowhere to go to be alone. I just wish I could go back in time and kill myself in the womb

Indeed. I've always felt chronic misery.

In other news:

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 18 09 43

(Group Therapy Days - S.R.B)

Last edited:
You’re lucky you even have a room tbh I sleep on the floor in the hallway of my moms house. I have nowhere to go to be alone. I just wish I could go back in time and kill myself in the womb
Brutal, you should still consider doing some of the copes I mentioned bro, being outside and being busy really helps

Be like me and moneymaxx.