Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Heard from my sister yesterday that mom is moving out, I didn’t believe her until my mom came in my room today to help me clean the house because we have a guy coming over eventually to see the price of our house. Out of the blue my mom said that she’s “running away” and said that she can’t take it anymore. It’s confirmed that she’s moving out because my normally super aggressive dad is acting all nice to her and even acting slightly nicer to me. Now I’m going to be stuck with my dad that literally beats his beliefs in me if I have a different opinion than him.

example;
Dad: said a dumb argument to get me to believe it
Me; provokes counterclaim with actual peer review studies from the internet
Dad: proclaims it’s fake before saying that I’m talking back and then starts hitting me

On top of that, he works out of state before coming home during the week and I thinkI heard him talking about looking or a new job.

I haven’t heard talks about divorce yet but if I can survive long enough then I can get into college and away from him.

legit feeling depressed right now tbh, my mother is bluepilled while my father is redpilled and I rather listen to her try and help me with my problems than him. Atleast when Icounter what she says with studies she doesn’t go apeshit and beat me

I hope that my mind is making up things, I sometimes have a hard time determining what is real and what’s not

Can't you just go with your mother?