Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's over with my relationship to my mother

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
My mother is again at it.
So I sleep in my dad's room mostly because of my allergy. It is the smallest one. It has a bed and 3 cupboards inside (2 double doors and 1 one door) with 2m * 0,5m open floorspace in between. So I live and store my shit (mostly laptop and ZOGpapers) in the loft like living area with kitchen, living room, and a very small dining area.
My mother has only one crappy fold-able mini cupboard. She always complains about not enough space in the living area and in her own room. (The crappy open rack my sis replaced the proper cupboard with broke long ago)

I tell her: "You know what, take one of the double cupboards and I take the small table from the balkony plus my bookshelf", that is currently in her room due to renovation, "and take my stuff out of the living room."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I need a new carpet noooooooowwwwwwww
WHY DO YOU CONtROL MY LIFE GP

Our whole house is mid renovation for ten years now and she wants to start another room for no good reason, that was already renovated, while some furniture is still in her own room due to the others being unfinished. There is just not enough space.
Where is the logic, jfl.
I tell her, the carpet is the least of her problems and she can just use a carpet cleaning machine. It's old but physically basically like new. Very high quality carpet. It's just the dog vomitted on it a few times.

But u know how foids are
New and shiny
Changing their possessions like their BFs

Told her carpet is kinda first world problem in face of the financial, time and place problems we face.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEED A NICE PLACE. GTFO GP!

Bitch, I am the only one trying to finish your failed renovation.
I am the one who has to live in the mini room and isn't really even allowed to use the living area.
Highly irrational.
Bitch wtf am I currently trying here if not freeing up space?
*Total break down on her side.*
It is supposedly all my fault, because I don't do shit to get healthy and don't let the professionals help me. I am pro mental health services jfl. I explained her the structural and systemic problems I face long ago. But instead of any help or even respect I just get nagging about minor shit at best for years.

Told her I won't let her shame me anymore for not being dumb as a brick.

Last edited:
damn that sounds brutal ngl. foids usually are shit with money and spend it like children

She's a whore like all women

Sucks, man. Life is hell sometimes.

foids have no brain, man. don't let that get to you

I'm sorry to hear that,man. :feelsbadman:

She needs her pillow adjusted.

Wow your mom sucks ass bro, mine is stupid as fuck too
Move out, I wouldn't do anything she says

Just accept it and leave it bro, we cannot reason with our parents anymore. They know they fucked up big time but don't want to admit it.

Just accept it and leave it bro, we cannot reason with our parents anymore. They know they fucked up big time but don't want to admit it.
yup. they will use us up like a diaper than when we are filled with shit throw us in the trash