Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its over, whitecels

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
6C4f1zH.jpg

its just a ticking clock honestly. more like it's over humanity because JBW right

This is actually true, first gen immigrants breed like rats and fill the population with their spawn.
But the second gen will be liberalized and cucked by the German culture.

Revenge of the jews.

Good, those spineless cucks don't deserve the nation their fathers provided them.

Reminder; Stacies are having sex with refugees for free many years now while you still have to slave to be beta bux.

Just be ethnic theory.

sex tourism to africa is real, hot white women having sex with refugees is real so I agree there's something to it
"I love to travel"= "I want some foreign Chad cock"
JFL at their future husbands. "The past is the past."

Revenge of the jews.
How exactly is Angela Merkel a Jew, and how exactly are Jews avenged by transforming Germany into a racially mixed country?

I don't know, it feels like very weak revenge for the Holocaust, and I wouldn't feel more secure around Muslims than around atheistic Germans.

Being of Polish background, I kinda think it's amusing given Germans invaded the old country. Not so keen on seeing so many refugee cunts next door to Poland though, not that far for them to travel there if they remain in Germany.

This is some sad shit, I'm not even white but I am from the first world (usa) and understand that those that come from the 3rd world will never be able to fully integrate with another culture. Just the idea of some have to be around backwater, uneducated savage with a pedo religion (islam) is enough to make me cringe. This is what happens when citizen's cant own guns to protect themselves from a takeover of this scale.