Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's Over - White kid represents the future of South Korea

they would see me as Incel
You are incel

Isn't the reality of being something that already overshadows the reality of others knowing?

You already know you are incel, you already exist as an incel, other people knowing makes no difference at this point

I got no money also it would bring shame on my family, to go to SEAsia would look bad, they would see me as Incel
You live in the UK so you just need go to London and hang around an ethnic restaurant

You live in the UK so you just need go to London and hang around an ethnic restaurant
Going to London is probably more expensive then SEAsia tbh

Ive been saying it and I will keep say it, north korea is unironically the better korea in all areas even economy.

I hope niggers in Africa get breeded out by whites and chinks. I hope the entire continent is left with mulattoes and blasians with no pure niggers left.

They will feel my pain and what's it's like to have genes coming from somewhere else to the point you're not entirely indigenous anymore.

They will feel my pain and what's it's like to have genes coming from somewhere else to the point you're not entirely indigenous anymore.
Mulattos are master race:feelsautistic:

Mulattos are master race:feelsautistic:
Whites and chinks are. We will never succeed because we don't have an identity or single heritage of our own.

Absolutely brutal to watch as a third-worldcel. :feelsrope: