Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over when your imaginary gf dumps you

Nothing unbelievable about it.

In the past, I would fantasize about my "oneitis", Shay Rose Bosanac, cheating on me with much taller Chads/Tyrones while I naively kept believing she was loyal. I realized that my short height and autistic traits made me seem like a young adolescent. At one point, I could never undress or look into the mirror due to shame and embarrassment. 162cm of height, 23+, impotent from anxiety.

I'll be truthful with you: Over the years(eight), I've fantasized about that woman hundreds of times. Sexual and non-sexual.

This site is the "last resort" for relief available to me, given I am an undesirable aspie with obsessive tendencies.

"Negative thoughts"

Nothing unbelievable about it.

"Negative thoughts"

I've been following this guy for a long time he is legit but he is also bluepilled asf and stupid asf he thinks foids being nice to him in shop or restaurant means they want to fuck him and he was planning on buying gifts to fucking restaurant workers because they were nice to him so he thought they were gonna hook up jfl its so over for him man I tried so hard to blackpill him but its a lost cause its over I kinda relate to his stubbornness of being a retard though so I follow him a lot.

He also believes he will be Chad one day he had a series called Chad transformation or some shit like that its over

His Beard game is weak af