Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its over when you are not normal or dont act normal

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
You don't like school ? There must be something wrong with you.You dont have a gf? There must be something wrong with you.Youre a neet? There must be something wrong with you. You dont socialize with others ? There must be something wrong with you.We are not made for this world.We are not normal.

nobody liked school when i was a student because our institutions were cratering shitholes in EE, everyone couldn't wait to go home to their real friendships or to the next stage of their life like working and being independent. this is why it was massive cope for people to tell you to go to school to make friends.

me irl me irl me irl me irl

I never will be normal it’s over

Hate when foids say shit to appease their orbiters like "normal is boring/overrated" - ignoring the fact that they always go for the same boring stereotype of man. They just don't want them to stop servicing their non-sexual needs to keep looping around them like the other asexual marionettes they collect.

IT'S OVER WHEN YOU HAVE SHITTY GENETICS AS A MALE

To be fair I dont think anyone likes school ngl

nobody liked school when i was a student because our institutions were cratering shitholes in EE, everyone couldn't wait to go home to their real friendships or to the next stage of their life like working and being independent. this is why it was massive cope for people to tell you to go to school to make friends.
idk if it's like that in the USA. It is for incels thats for sure though.

THERE is something wrong with me! I AM UGLY!

but no one enjoy school, the ones who do are just lying.

but no one enjoy school, the ones who do are just lying.
straight A students do :feelslala:

but even they are thinking about the next stage, not worrying about their current friendships that much :feelslala:

i agree with you wholeheartedly, its a very harsh world, one into which you have to to conform to survive

Last edited:
That's actually eye opening

It's this bullshit that society but mostly foids come up with that pisses me off, people have said to me that I am shy cause I am quite and it means there's something wrong with me but the truth is I can't tolerate most people cause they don't understand what this life is really like and I also give off fuck off vibes as I don't like to engage as my social skills suck, example the other day I was at garage and some foid starts talking to me I am pretty certain she was pulling stunt as she was acting weird like she was trying not to laugh so I just gave her my usual shit, repeat her crap back to her and walk off these foids really like trying to get some response out of me so I just be blunt fuck those cunts.

i have stopped trying when 3-5 years of switching personalities and experimenting with immitating a normie didn't work