Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over when the other gender complains constantly about having sex at inconvenient times while you rot

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Tbhnglpenislossusbrutallossus Rape is just sex at an inconvenient time and that’s all it is. I would love to get sex at an inconvenient time bro but foids always have to be angry about it. Not only that it’s also their best sexual fantasy, so for a guy it’d be like getting a double bj from 2 women (most wanted guy fantasy) publicly.

females getting raped is the male equivalent of getting a double bj and they have the audacity to complain like just lol. Clown world innit when one of the genders ppl is rotting alone and killing themselves when the other genders ppl is literally complaining they have too much sex .

Bro you don't understand I have so much money I don't know where to put it. I get that you're poor and dying of starvation, but my problem is much worse and if you don't accept it then you deserve to die anyway

It's rape only if it was unattractive male so they didn't enjoy it

I agree I would love to be 'raped' (not by a male of course)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back