Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over when even a NBA Tyrone superstar can't hold onto his bitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...curry-red-table-talk-jada-pinkett/1130282001/

Kind of old news, but this shows how over it is for men.

Something that really bothers me, and honestly has given me a sense of a little bit of an insecurity, is the fact that yeah, there are all these women, like, throwing themselves (at him), but me, like the past 10 years, I don't have any of that," she said. "I have zero – this sounds weird – but, like, male attention, and so then I begin to internalize it, and I'm like, 'Is something wrong with me?

Pinkett Smith admitted she "dealt with that for years, too" when she was younger.

"I don't want it," Curry added, "but it'd be nice to know that, like, someone's lookin'."

So you're a no-name, no-talent whore who got hitched and produced 3 kids with 6'3'' Tyrone who makes hundreds of million dollars and world-famous, and still she wants attention from other chads and tyrones.

What is wrong with foids?

Its easy, just mog NBA stars bro.

Old story, but I remember getting mad at this not just because she wants some dude to proposition her for adultery, but because after all these years of feminist progress telling men not to so much as breathe the same air as a woman, here comes a prominent woman saying "Hey random men, approach me. Validate me by telling me I'm pretty." Everything I was told women didn't actually want and that I shouldn't provide.

It is over if you are not Francisco LaCHOwski

And the worst thing is society is supporting her

Social media is a hugbox for degenerates

Old story, but I remember getting mad at this not just because she wants some dude to proposition her for adultery, but because after all these years of feminist progress telling men not to so much as breathe the same air as a woman, here comes a prominent woman saying "Hey random men, approach me. Validate me by telling me I'm pretty." Everything I was told women didn't actually want and that I shouldn't provide.

Yeah man.

There was also that feminist girl who always complained about men approaching her then she jumped to Japan and got pissed no guys wanted her.

one of the best shooters in NBA history and his fat, bloated wife is talking shit behind his back to the media

one of the best shooters in NBA history and his fat, bloated wife is talking shit behind his back to the media

and he defends her for airing dirty shit to the world, what a cuck:

"proud of you for being authentic and Putting yourself out there – not being afraid of potential bull s#*# and nonsense that could and did come at you," read text over a photo of the couple married since 2011. "Way more positive than negative with all of this. Keep being you. I love you.”

"proud of you for being authentic and Putting yourself out there – not being afraid of potential bull s#*# and nonsense that could and did come at you," read text over a photo of the couple married since 2011. "Way more positive than negative with all of this. Keep being you. I love you.”

it's really depressing because I played ball since I was a kid and always wanted to be an NBA star like most american kids

so even if I succeed and became an elite player my reward is to act like a cuck in the public eye?

over for NBAcels

it's really depressing because I played ball since I was a kid and always wanted to be an NBA star like most american kids

so even if I succeed and became an elite player my reward is to act like a cuck in the public eye?

Exactly. You get rewarded a fat, ugly cunt who has achieved nothing in her life other than produce 3 spawns for you.

You black?

Exactly. You get rewarded a fat, ugly cunt who has achieved nothing in her life other than produce 3 spawns for you.

You black?

nah, white guy who grew up in a sports oriented area in the usa and around that sports culture

i remember everyone in my public elementary school was playing in some sort of kid's league. all parents made their kids play

Steph is a different situation because he's a goody, goody church fearing, standup guy. Maybe that's why his girl is acting like that.

Then you have guys like Carmelo, Kobe etc who cheated on their wives and Tristan Thompson who the Kardashians are fighting over.

Steph is a different situation because he's a goody, goody church fearing, standup guy. Maybe that's why his girl is acting like that.

Then you have guys like Carmelo, Kobe etc who cheated on their wives and Tristan Thompson who the Kardashians are fighting over.

Another proof it's usually the ugly cunts who are the most whorish.

Mog or be mogged

And lots and lots of money

But muh Bee Bee Cee!!!