Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over. The job interviewer will be a roastoid.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
ooooover boyos. Why couldn't it be a fellow deathnic? Oh why? She will hate my guts and she will then feel my hate towards her. Bruuuutal. I worked too hard to find a job and fail because of a wet hole.

A4A66873 5957 4EA0 A84A EDCD770FF991

I really hope that it is a male-majority office :feels:. I can't handle women laughing and sitting with the office chad at the lunch table while I rot in the toilet and eat my shit lunch.

Fuarkkkkk. I wanna become a comfy NEETcel :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
ooooover boyos. Why couldn't it be a fellow deathnic? Oh why? She will hate my guts and she will then feel my hate towards her. Bruuuutal. I worked too hard to find a job and fail because of a wet hole.

View attachment 450137

I really hope that it is a male-majority office :feels:. I can't handle women laughing and sitting with the office chad at the lunch table while I rot in the toilet and eat my shit lunch.

Neets.me
You are welcome anytime bro

jobhavers mogging me as usual.

You weren't meant to be happy. None of us are. :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 450137

Sitting in toilet eating shit sandwich?

I'd pay to see that

Something I learned over dozens of job interviews throughout my life: Foid interviewers always judge male applicants by their looks, and the fatter and uglier the foid, the more harshly she judges men.