Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over tbh

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Being an ugly 5'2 mutt and almost 20 with no kiss from a girl only means one thing to come, pure hell for me. I only wonder about those who legit have it worse, either they have a terminal illness that affects their looks in general or they are dwarfs. Do they realize how much unwanted they are in specific if they are a modern day male? I remember I read a reddit post about a STEMcel who is 4'11 and never found a date and was afraid he was doing something wrong, JFL. Imagine having one chance to be born to have winning cards and all you've gotten was literally nothing. I have all subhuman traits. Shortness, brown eyes, dark hair, mutt, and even worse I have thin wrists and thin arms. If that wasn't enough, I'm most likely vulnerable as fuck if I don't have weapons. Jfl what the fuck did I do in a past life to deserve this fate if that shit ever exists. Chad never has to worry about this. That's what sucks the most. Here he is winning at literally everything, by doing nothing. Meanwhile I suffer just because I exist. Hell even incels on here mog me to hell and back and would bully me for a chance of pussy. It's over so over for this civilization.
All I can do is movE foRward and watch the world burn. At least that's something I have hope In. Hell maybe that won't even happen. Humanity will just get less empathetic towards their own blood and probably just get lazy and only suck chads dick for everything. It's only going to get worse from here on out

Last edited:
that's brutal tbh