Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [It's Over] Sad coper MSTOW on r/short

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
The cope is just through the roof with this turbo manlet soyboy. How over is it? I don't think it ever began.

Attachments

• IMG_2479.PNG
    IMG_2479.PNG
    64.4 KB · Views: 97
Now THAT is a cope. Jesus

I live in a van and am totally alone but at least I don't need to shop at big and tall. Incomprehensible cope.

Of course he just had to add the "y'all" at the end. Of fucking course. Why am I not surprised? :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:
Wanna explain the "y'all" thing to me? I never understood why it's off limits. I come from an area where it's used by everyone unironically just like any other word

Wanna explain the "y'all" thing to me? I never understood why it's off limits. I come from an area where it's used by everyone unironically just like any other word
If you legitimately grew up using that all the time then that's fine. We just make fun of Reddit soyboys who use it bc they overuse it a lot for some reason and they kept doing it without fail. They were like living memes. Idk why, maybe they just wanted to sound cool or hip

When a post where the OP has been single for three years is deemed "encouraging" then you know how over it is.

If you legitimately grew up using that all the time then that's fine. We just make fun of Reddit soyboys who use it bc they overuse it a lot for some reason and they kept doing it without fail. They were like living memes. Idk why, maybe they just wanted to sound cool or hip
God its like roasties from the City who try to act country (Not that I'm country). Holy god few things are less rage inducing.

When a post where the OP has been single for three years is deemed "encouraging" then you know how over it is.
If they go 3 years without sex and they're trying hard to get it all 3 years they belong here