Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over. Rhinoplasty infection

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I got a rhino last year and my nose implant is now infected. It needs to be removed. Now I go back to my old nose until I get another surgery, which I need to wait a year for, and a WHOLE other year for swelling to go down. I was on my way to ascension but those plans are CRUSHED. Now I have 2 choices. 1. Just kill myself 2. Focus my whole life and energy on making money , finding a career pathway, and looksmaxing in other ways all while isolating from society until 2 years from now. All I gotta say is OF COURse I get a ducking infection. Pure incel luck. Incel luck is actually a thing. Like it’s a 1/1000 chance I get a infection and I fucking get one. The universe doesn’t want me to looksmax

I'm sorry for you fellow CelBro.

this why i hate lookism incels who promote surgerymaxxing.

That sucks. The surgical road to victory is not easy. I don't want to post too much detail but my surgeries have taken months to years each from start to finish. There are few quick fixes for an ugly face.

Nose job is supposed to be one of the easiest ones. Don't worry, you'll get better, it will pass.

You are a MAN. Why would you need a nose sugery? Its supposed be big because of testesterone, just like your height.

That sucks. The surgical road to victory is not easy. I don't want to post too much detail but my surgeries have taken months to years each from start to finish. There are few quick fixes for an ugly face.

Nose job is supposed to be one of the easiest ones. Don't worry, you'll get better, it will pass.
Oh and for what's it's worth, OP don't forget why you did all this.

Being better looking IS a better life. Since I had my last surgery I've had more people randomly compliment me in the last 2-3 months on my appearance than I've had in at least the prior 10 years minimum. Maybe more than the past 20 years since I was a teenager.

Being better looking is everything we say it is on here. It's a better life. But it's not a race. Just be safe, do what you have to to get it to heal right, and then move forward. Good luck. Hope it goes well for you. You're right - an incel is the last person who deserves this, but life isn't fair and it never will be.

That's why you don't get no stupid surgery unless your life is in danger. If you're a genetic failure you're not meant to reproduce.

Which ones did you get?

because i have saddle nose deformity dumbass

Did your surgeon say he was worried about it in any way? Or is this a routine situation that he deals with? One of my fantasy surgeries i'd love to get is mandibular angle implants. Those have a known 15% infection rate. Meaning 1/6 chance of needing the implant removed, then healing, then replacing. But it's a routine situation in those cases.

Last edited:
You are a MAN. Why would you need a nose sugery? Its supposed be big because of testesterone, just like your height.
Some people like op have nose deformities.
Good luck op.

Did your surgeon say he was worried about it in any way? Or is this a routine situation that he deals with? One of my fantasy surgeries i'd love to get is mandibular angle implants. Those have a known 15% infection rate. Meaning 1/6 chance of needing the implant removed, then healing, then replacing. But it's a routine situation in those cases.
Wow that’s a high infection rate. My surgeon has only had 2 infections happen under his watch in his life. Of course I become the 3rd. Over 40 years of practice

Wow that’s a high infection rate. My surgeon has only had 2 infections happen under his watch in his life. Of course I become the 3rd. Over 40 years of practice

Bummer. How's it coming? What's it look like? Any pain? Antibiotics? Long term plan?

As a fellow surgerycel I relate to your woes. I've dodged infection so far but shit can always hit the fan for us.

Bummer. How's it coming? What's it look like? Any pain? Antibiotics? Long term plan?
I’ve been through 4 rounds of antibiotics. It keeps going away and coming back. For some reason it seems to just be a low grade infection. The symptoms are just swelling, pain, sinus pain, discharge, etc. No extrusion of the implant or deformity. I used irradiated cadaver rib cartilage for the implant. Apparently sometimes these low grade infections don’t progress to anything crazy. Possibly I can just live my life with this infection in my nose and symptoms constantly recurring. I’ve been doing it for a year and have kinda learned to deal with it. I prefer that to removing the implant for a year back to my hideous prior nose

As a fellow surgerycel I relate to your woes. I've dodged infection so far but shit can always hit the fan for us.
What surgeries have you gotten so far surgery-cel-bro?

Surgery is retarded unless you're a Korean girl.

I’ve been through 4 rounds of antibiotics. It keeps going away and coming back. For some reason it seems to just be a low grade infection. The symptoms are just swelling, pain, sinus pain, discharge, etc. No extrusion of the implant or deformity. I used irradiated cadaver rib cartilage for the implant. Apparently sometimes these low grade infections don’t progress to anything crazy. Possibly I can just live my life with this infection in my nose and symptoms constantly recurring. I’ve been doing it for a year and have kinda learned to deal with it. I prefer that to removing the implant for a year back to my hideous prior nose

Wouldn't that suggest then that there is also a chance you will just eventually fight it off? I mean eventually maybe the antibiotics and/or your immune system just kills it?
Surgery is retarded unless you're a Korean girl.

Surgery is the only hope some of us have for normal lives. I could not have survived without surgery. I would have killed myself long ago

Don't worry, Chad also has to go through all these surgeries and recoveries. Oh wait, he doesn't, he was handed a perfect face at birth, free of pain or discomfort. Why don't you just use Chads technique, just go back and be born with a better face