Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over (possibly)

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Well I just found there is a high chance, that my eyes could stay like this or get much worse, due to toxic outdated medication.

I don't know if even millions could compensate me at this point. I can't engage in my hobbies, last things is watching TV or more like listen to TV. I probably won't be able to work anymore, so I have even more time to feel bad.

And as we all know doctors are Jews and so is the German government. People get here like 30k if they lose a fucking limb and have to live on hartz4 afterwards, while not even being allowed to invest anything. My parents are dumb boomers blaming or ignoring me and so is my conservator.

Well, the pointERs intensify.

*Sips ouzo*

This doesn't mean I give up yet, quite the contrary, as more ldar will just make it worse with time.

Last edited:
What do you mean, what happened to your eyes?
Sorry, I don't know..

Are you going blind or what

What do you mean, what happened to your eyes?
Sorry, I don't know..
Do you have cataracts? My dad had those and got a surgery that helped his eyes for the decade he was alive after.
I don't fully know tbh. Could be. my symptoms are corneafogging, redness, tiredness and double vision. The unrelated medicament I got apparently causes more thinning / damage long term.
Are you going blind or what
We will see. No pun intended.

Get off that medicine and get checked for cataracts.
Has cataract to do with the cornea?

Well I saw a second doc long time ago and he told me to quit it as well. I just hope it's stable now, but it doesn't seem like.