Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "its over, nowadays women have 50+ sexual partners" is actually a bluepilled cope

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I see so many antidegeneracycels spewing this cope. That women have an outrageously high amount of sexual partners. Thats a bluepill and would be a much much better scenario than actual reality:

Women don't have so many partners, because they share the same few top elite males.

At least women having so many sexual partners would mean that tastes would be more varied and that as many different men get sex and female attention. The harsh and cold truth is that the same FEW top males are hoarding everything. I would gladly prefer a "degenerate world" in which women all have 1000 sexual partners. I would take it anyday instead of the current Chad hegemony.

Fuck Chads, I hope they get all their faces burnt.

they share the same chads, there are a lot of chads and chadlites

You are a Chad, flatulence negro, and hypergamy, even with women having a lot of partners, is still a problem because bastard children are going to be born and will be hell for those poor kids

Actually good looking males are uncommon.
I dont think so, goodlooking = 6/10 and above.

6/10 man hard outnumber 3/10 man.

3/10 subhumans are as rare as 8/10 chads.

It's the blue pilled cucks that pretend every femoid should and does have over 100 partners per year

Actually good looking males are uncommon.
JFL nope, The roasties hoarde all Chads and Chadlites. Occaisonally they go for high tier normie. And then when they hit the wall they go to low to mid tier normies for betabuxx. And then when a post wall roastie gets a sub3 incel tier male for betabuxx, bluepilled cucks will display this as an example of an ugly guy getting a girlfriend:lul:

In all seriousness you have some half truths, but it is ruined by the fact that you bash on Chad, despite being a Blackpilled Normie yourself, and is pretty good looking tbh tbh tbh(no homo but would rather be than be with a roastie who had 1092892031042757251482735 partners tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh)

I wish you were right, but it seems like this is the average female in 2018. Almost every girl I've talked to IRL already had at least 6 partners by their early 20s. Tinder and social media changed everything.

We really do have a lot of hyperbole on the site. :what: