Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's over life is all about roping if you aren't prettyboy

ok i admit it i would titfuck that white bitch

She knows what she's doing

I would hatefuck this bitch

Definite would

Brutal truth nuke.

Prettyboypill destroyed me. Prime JBs would literally break into Justin Biebers house to have sex with him

@BreezyHills thoughts?

Prettyboypill destroyed me. Prime JBs would literally break into Justin Biebers house to have sex with him
in my case it straight up murdered me. I will never be a tall prettyboy that prime jbs lust over

in my case it straight up murdered me. I will never be a tall prettyboy that prime jbs lust over
Funny thing is Justin Bieber isnt even tall. He is around 5'7ft-5'9ft

JB would be 4/10 nowadays compared to the prettyboys now.
Coping hard. Despite his prime being over, he is still one of the most listened artists on Spotify and its no secret that 99% of his fans are foids

Hot fucking toilet body, would definitely fuck insanely!:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
belle delphine is a man compared to this foid
I'll dive a lil deeper then to explain.

Compare the faces. Belle delphine achieves the looks of this foid with the help of serious comsetics, but her face when syncretized with said comsetics exalts her to the foid from the video. Belle delphine basically with her fame and time she did her shit named this archetype of looks after her name. She stained it.

I'm just going with the self manifested naming convention that exists in the public and wide internet life to grab onto a point of refference dear brocel.

Because I'm not that stupid to argue you're not right, as you are.

I hope this cleared things out, have a nice day :feelsYall: