Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its over legit scammed the whole incel site and people believed him

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Screenshot 2019 02 06 18 21 27

Unless the uk is hypergamous asf

Knajjd admitted to being a fakecel in the ban appeals, claiming a user hit on him. :chad::banhammer:

Knajjd admitted to being a fakecel in the ban appeals, claiming a user hit on him. :chad::banhammer:

Why would people enjoy being incel unless females standard's are insane

Why would people enjoy being incel unless females standard's are insane
It’s not enjoyable. But at least inceldom is something we can bond over, being a part of the same oppressed minority.

You see, JBW is real br0

I am out of the loop, who is that in the OP?

It’s not enjoyable. But at least inceldom is something we can bond over, being a part of the same oppressed minority.
So why would knajjd even be part of this community.

How did he scam exactly? He's a 5ft7 manlet who was balding until he got a hair transplant then went to go run JBW game in sea.

That pic is more recent where he looksmaxxed completely, in past pics he was a bloated balding manlet so it was over for him in the UK.

And yes the UK is one of the most hypergamous countries on earth, even now fully looksmaxxed he'd struggle over there just with his height alone.

You see, JBW is real br0
What he did still proof the certificate of JBW law because he slayed noodlewhores while being a obese balding white guy. Stop trying to use his actual looks as a excuse to deny JBW law.

at 5'7? and small framed, it's completely over in the west

Anyone want to fill me in on who this is and what this is all about?

he didn't look like that when he lived in the UK

You must be blind or something, that guy's slightly high tier normie. He may not be incel, but he definitely isn't slaying by any means

What he did still proof the certificate of JBW law because he slayed noodlewhores while being a obese balding white guy. Stop trying to use his actual looks as a excuse to deny JBW law.
Why don’t you take a look at the picture in the OP or the pictures he took with said noodlewhores. You’re clearly grasping a straws here

Before hair transplant he was a 5 now he’s a 6-6.5

Gays hit on everything. I've never been hit on by a woman, only gays. They'd fuck anything.

Also is that photo meant to be OP? Looks like a mentalcel, I get the feeling he's depressed from that photo.
exactly my point.

I need a penis transplant

Gays hit on everything. I've never been hit on by a woman, only gays. They'd fuck anything.

Also is that photo meant to be OP? Looks like a mentalcel, I get the feeling he's depressed from that photo.
Yeah those faggots are horny asf

Maybe all those STDs improved his personality if i know.

He def looking better pre-depature tho

Why don’t you take a look at the picture in the OP or the pictures he took with said noodlewhores. You’re clearly grasping a straws here
I already saw all these pictures. I dont know where you want to go.

If you accompanied ItsOver case since the begin, you know that he slayed noodlewhores in Thailand being fat AF, not in good shape like that.

Thats why he proved in practice how JBW is correct to everybody here ;);)

I already saw all these pictures. I dont know where you want to go.

If you accompanied ItsOver case since the begin, you know that he slayed noodlewhores in Thailand being fat AF, not in good shape like that.

Thats why he proved in practice how JBW is correct to everybody here ;);)
He looked like a failed normie at worst in those pics. People treat JBW as if a white 2/10 could get a 8/10 asain model

He looked like a failed normie at worst in those pics. People treat JBW as if a white 2/10 could get a 8/10 asain model
JBW worked with him being 4/10. I believe that works in SEA even if you are white and 3/10.

And remember that ItsOver is something between 5' 5"-5' 7". He also has no height.

I'm uglier than everything.

meh JBWers mostly gain 40 something age old hags with meh looks
lots of JBW here so I know whats up

JBW worked with him being 4/10. I believe that works in SEA even if you are white and 3/10.
JBW works very well if you have lots of money

It's impossible to be less than a 6/10 if you're white, average height and not deformed.

He could at least get a noodle or a currybitch in the UK. That's a dead certainty.

Mayo sluts though? Probably still no - he's only 5'7 and his real face wouldn't look this good. It's a cherrypicked angle

And remember that ItsOver is something between 5' 5"-5' 7". He also has no height.
He looked like a 4.5 at worst and his height matched up well with many of the locals. The real power in JBW lies in M and S
meh JBWers mostly gain 40 something age old hags with meh looks
lots of JBW here so I know whats up
I’m saying that people who cope with JBW and believe that they don’t need to meet a looks threshold are deluded

Jbw aka green card game

Geez dude. He was a total Chadlite. Just look at his face tbh. LARPERS man : (

He looked like a 4.5 at worst and his height matched up well with many of the locals. The real power in JBW lies in M and S
Man do you even know all ItsOver trajectory??? Because by what i read from you you seem to know nothing about his history.

ItsOver went to Thailand with NO MONEY, he was MINUMUN-WAGESLAVING there. ItsOver was never rich.

And even like this he SLAYED average looking noodlewhores being FAT, POOR AND UGLY. Where is his "money and status" enter here, tell me???

You JBW deniers get mad because that guy put more effort than 96% of the whites incels who post here and managed to ascend. If you dont want to run JBW in SEA its ok, but dont try to deny a practically and statistically proven theory here because people who have it worst than you will contest you. I am 4/10 and i never denied that sub4 incels have it ways harder than me.

So no, girls didnt like him there due to his money because he HAS NOT, they liked him because of his RACE and his RACE already increases his status by itself in a non-white country.

its called looksmaxxing.

Man do you even know all ItsOver trajectory??? Because by what i read from you you seem to know nothing about his history.

ItsOver went to Thailand with NO MONEY, he was MINUMUN-WAGESLAVING there. ItsOver was never rich.

And even like this he SLAYED average looking noodlewhores being FAT, POOR AND UGLY. Where is his "money and status" enter here, tell me???
If you actually read my post you would know that I never stated that ItsOver had loads of money. However as a white man in an asain country, he status mogged much of his competition
You JBW deniers get mad because that guy put more effort than 96% of the whites incels who post here and managed to ascend. If you dont want to run JBW in SEA its ok, but dont try to deny a practically and statistically proven theory here because people who have it worst than you will contest you. I am 4/10 and i never denied that sub4 incels have it ways harder than me.
I am in no way mad, when I see an obvious cope, I call it out. That's all there is to it, I do the same thing with various other theories and ideas

He lost ton of weight to attain that face bro thats what lookmaxing did to him he was legit 3.5-4 before that

Itsover isn't that ugly tbh idk why are you guys saying he is