Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's Over; It Never Began

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Whether you be atheist or Christian, you cannot say that the world revolves around you. Random genetic mutation at your parents' conception decided for you the person you would become, and will remain for your entire life. The circumstances that further influenced you are but effects of effects of effects; the decisions of people other than you, responses to decisions made by others than them, and so on. Your mind is your body, and your body is that of an animal, driven by instinct, self-aware only by your instincts' mercy. Dejected, derided, discarded by a society that built you and found you wanting, you would have been left to die in infancy in a more enlightened age. Time is a continuum, temporal, unceasing. You are hated and pointless. You are a virus, and your only cure is death.

B-but I just gf

Whether you be atheist or Christian, you cannot say that the world revolves around you. Random genetic mutation at your parents' conception decided for you the person you would become, and will remain for your entire life. The circumstances that further influenced you are but effects of effects of effects; the decisions of people other than you, responses to decisions made by others than them, and so on. Your mind is your body, and your body is that of an animal, driven by instinct, self-aware only by your instincts' mercy. Dejected, derided, discarded by a society that built you and found you wanting, you would have been left to die in infancy in a more enlightened age. Time is a continuum, temporal, unceasing. You are hated and pointless. You are a virus, and your only cure is death.

I feel like I was meant to be a tumor on society, it was my destiny honestly. I hate normies and normies hate me, they fuck me over so I fuck them over. Its the circle of life baby.