Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 'it's over' is a demonic invocation

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
It became a bad habit of mine to utter these words
Whenever something doesn't go my way

Then I feel the life and anger being sucked from my body
and my balls being crushed

'It's over' is the demon of nihilism and ruin
I hate to say it

I hate to say it
Archon taking over earth 300.000 BC is the ultimate blackpill for me :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Why do you hate to say it, it's a fact.

I hate to say it
You are absolutely right.

"Nihilism and ruin" are well documented, especially in Dostoevsky's novels. They are always the result of concealed pride (hence indeed "demonic").

I've actually been looking up medieval magic recently, it's very interesting.

Sphere-of-Life-and-Death-Harley-3719-fol-175v-British-Library.png

Only depends of what it means for you

It’s over shouldn’t make you depressed if it’s:

I ‘ll never be a chad or normie , and have a life like girlfriend, children, big house , grandkids that’s a fact and you need to accept it

But you are right to say it affects you negatively if it’s over is :

I’ll do nothing and just ldar until my death no moneymaxxing no sport no hooker , no hobby

Just say it never began

nothings demonic in the truth , the BLACKPILL

Every time you say “its ov*r” satan steals a little bit more of your soul

You are absolutely right.

"Nihilism and ruin" are well documented, especially in Dostoevsky's novels. They are always the result of concealed pride (hence indeed "demonic").
Why women allowed to have pride?

Every time you say “its ov*r” satan steals a little bit more of your soul
Yes
With the difference that you're willingly giving it away

The :whitepill: moral of this story:

'Nobody can ever hurt you
They can only trick you into hurting yourself'
:smonk:

Why women allowed to have pride?
Because we worship them.

We worshiped males and it led to Nazism and all the disasters that went with it. As a result, people switched from male worship to female worship. Hence females are allowed to have pride.

Because we worship them.

We worshiped males and it led to Nazism and all the disasters that went with it. As a result, people switched from male worship to female worship. Hence females are allowed to have pride.
that's a lie
nazi germany was giga gynocentric
Hitler was a simp for Eva Braun and she was a whore posing in bikini

that's a lie
nazi germany was giga gynocentric
Hitler was a simp for Eva Braun and she was a whore posing in bikini
That was there yes. But remember that Hitler had to hide Eva Braun until the end. To the masses, he pretended he was "married to Germany"

Also, the propaganda was steeped in male-worship.

I think it is fair to say that publicly, the Nazi regime was male worshiping while some of its leaders were female-worshipers privately.

You have to remember that this was not new. Victorian England was also male-worshiping, and so was France before WWI

After 1945, there was a feeling along the lines of "see, we have all been male worshiping and look where it lead us!". This feeling is what started feminism on the way to the dominance it enjoys now.

That was there yes. But remember that Hitler had to hide Eva Braun until the end. To the masses, he pretended he was "married to Germany"

Also, the propaganda was steeped in male-worship.

I think it is fair to say that publicly, the Nazi regime was male worshiping while some of its leaders were female-worshipers privately.

You have to remember that this was not new. Victorian England was also male-worshiping, and so was France before WWI

After 1945, there was a feeling along the lines of "see, we have all been male worshiping and look where it lead us!". This feeling is what started feminism on the way to the dominance it enjoys now.
I have to say low iq
Patriarchal society always revolves around foids
as a man It's in your genes to be foid's slave and worshipper can't see how it could have been different

at best men just weren't belittled then and foids weren't so promoted and pampered by society and government back in the days

I have to say low iq
Patriarchal society always revolves around foids
as a man It's in your genes to be foid's slave and worshipper can't see how it could have been different

at best men just weren't belittled then and foids weren't so promoted and pampered by society and government back in the days
Sorry, but here you are going overboard and displaying you lack of historical awareness.

"Patriarchal" is a brain-dead adjective that is too broad to mean anything. All traditional societies are "patriarchal" and yet some worship foids (like Hindus) while others don't (Islam).

What is being worshiped is not the same as how society is organized.

It is not "in your genes" to be a foid worshiper. What is in your genes is to fight other males for the right to fuck females (alpha status). But humans do not follow their instincts, at least not fully. Culture bends our instincts in order to make us behave differently. And culture changes. For example, monogamy only appeared at the start of farming.

Foid worship was a big part of many pre-Christian societies. Then Christianity stamped it out but it took a long time. Yet, Christianity is not male worship (too long to explain why here). Male worship only developed in the West in the XIXth century after Christianity had started to decline.