Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if

OriginalTruecel

OriginalTruecel

Blackpilled since I was born
★★
I'm a 5'9 blackpilled mentalcel but 6/10 and white

Last edited:
How are u mentalcel?

How are u mentalcel?
autistic and the few occasions I had in MiddleSchool, HighSchool I completly screwed

For example one day a foid called me handsome ( While i'm not i'm 6 at best maybe 7 but I was young, now i'm a dwarf manlet) and I thought she called me fat

So I insulted her and say she's a b1tch and many other things

autistic and the few occasions I had in MiddleSchool, HighSchool I completly screwed

For example one day a foid called me handsome ( While i'm not i'm 6 at best maybe 7 but I was young, now i'm a dwarf manlet) and I thought she called me fat

You'll ascend, no such thing as bad personality

You'll ascend, no such thing as bad personality
Yeah I got an horrible personnality to bad for foids not the type of guy they want :feelshaha:

Last edited:
At that point do the height surgery if you have money

You'll maybe gain like 2inch or maybe 3 in exceptionnal cases but it's something

Last edited:
It's over if you're sub5 and sub6' at the same time. In most cases, I mean.

If foids will call you handsome out of the blue then you’re already in a good position IMO. Just take some time to observe how chad talks to foids and you’ll ascend easily

If foids will call you handsome out of the blue then you’re already in a good position IMO. Just take some time to observe how chad talks to foids and you’ll ascend easily
But chads say stupid stuff or idk

Last edited:
IDK man, try it
Yeah I will maybe after this I can be a 7 or 8 idk

But tbh I never realised how square jaw can be important as a face feature

Like if you got hunter eyes + square jaw you're at least a 7

Last edited:
tho I don't think the average height is 5'9 I have the slightly impression most men are 5'11ft +

Me neither. Also I can’t read. That girl called you handsome back in middle school right?
ye, idk why I wasn't even close to chadlite but at that time I was tall compared to other students then I stopped growing at 13,14 I think

ye, idk why I wasn't even close to chadlite but at that time I was tall compared to other students then I stopped growing at 13,14 I think
You’re still lucky, I was female repellent back then lol. Girls got dared to hug me :feelskek:

You’re still lucky, I was female repellent back then lol. Girls got dared to hug me :feelskek:
Why ? the face ? the height ? or both

I've never hugged a female too

Last edited:
Why ? the face ? the height ? or both
Foid calling you good looking. Also 6/10 5’9 is basically HTN unless you don’t look after yourself. If you were asking about me I guess I was just very weird/retarded and looked funny (both are still true jfl)

Foid calling you good looking. Also 6/10 5’9 is basically HTN unless you don’t look after yourself. If you were asking about me I guess I was just very weird/retarded and looked funny (both are still true jfl)
I was weird too :kys:

That's why 2 foids rejected me at the end of the year (that was the last year in middleschool)

But one of them was staring at me while smiling for like 30s ( I turned my head several times to check if that was me that she was staring at )

People even called me the weirdest guy in class

i'm still

I was weird too :kys:

That's why 2 foids rejected me at the end of the year (that was the last year in middleschool)

But one of them was staring at me while smiling for like 30s ( I turned my head several times to check if that was me that she was staring at )

People even called me the weirdest guy in class

i'm still
Brutal.