Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's over if you're not fightmaxxing

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Just get your face destroyed and become the truest of cels

I've been in my fair share of fights but I've lost more than I've won tbh.

It's quite an amazing feelimg though. Once you've tasted that adrenaline rush you will want more. It's like a drug.

It's quite an amazing feelimg though. Once you've tasted that adrenaline rush you will want more. It's like a drug.
The things I worry most about in a fight is if I fall and my head hits the concrete too hard, or if I keep getting kicked and punched after being knocked out.

2:50 - that roastie rape scream after her boyfriend gets punched for kneeing the cop in the balls

The things I worry most about in a fight is if I fall and my head hits the concrete too hard, or if I keep getting kicked and punched after being knocked out.
Yeah I've been kicked in the ribs after being knocked down before. Not a nice feeling..

2:50 - that roastie rape scream after her boyfriend gets punched for kneeing the cop in the balls

Bitch screaming + Windows startup sounds = supreme form of art.

Anyway, gymmaxing can really help when fighting.

Just carry weapons

Fighting is low iq. Just gymcel to look more intimidating. Decreases the chance of getting fucked with.

Fighting is low iq. Just gymcel to look more intimidating. Decreases the chance of getting fucked with.

Also posture is key. Walk around stomach in chest out. Makes you look tougher than you really are

Learning how to box will destroy your face if you spar at all

beat shit out of him

Jfl @ the guy who knocked out his dad

Yeah I've been kicked in the ribs after being knocked down before. Not a nice feeling..
Yep...having the wind knocked out of your diaphragm is quite the experience.

That part is fun.

Jfl if you aren't gunmaxxing.

most autistic screeching I've ever heard in my life. Foids are autistic

It’s too much of a hassle tbh

Why put in the effort with fists?