Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's OVER if you're a virgin at 18

• Thread starter LSS.ILLYA.SERIES
  • Start date
LSS.ILLYA.SERIES

LSS.ILLYA.SERIES

Greycel

Look at this data and think about the implications.
  • Once you're a 20 year old virgin, your chances of getting laid ever PLUMMET down to less than 50%
  • A vast majority of people were having teen-sex while you weren't
  • Unlike most, you've missed out on PRIME TEENAGE PUSSY which is now ILLEGAL to ever have
You might have been in a social bubble in highschool, and thought that teen-sex wasn't that common. WRONG, it's actually the norm with a vast majority of people having it.
If you're a virgin at 16 - 17, you're ALREADY BEHIND THE CURVE AND PLAYING CATCH-UP.
If you're a 20 year old virgin, that's weirdo territory and very bizarre. Most people can smell the desperation by now and will steer clear of you.
By 25, it's an extreme oddity worthy of study.
I'm trying to find the exact numbers, but it looks like you're actually more likely to have DIED by age 25 than still be a virgin at that age.
And if you are, it seems like the chance that you will remain a virgin for LIFE is pretty high, look how shallow the line is at that point.

One more point, suicide is one of the leading causes of death for young adult males. Therefore even this graph cannot be considered accurate. The correct title should be '% of Surviving American Virgins by Age' or maybe '% of Virgins that haven't FUCKING KILLED THEMSELVES YET'

Last edited:
it is over before 18 tbh
but my advice for youngcels is to hold out till at least 20.

The damage of missing out formative experiences is irreparable.

This study seems fake (or they didn't adjust for lying, men over-exaggerate their number, women downplay). There's no way that foids between 15-18 have a same or even higher percentage of virginity than their male peers. Most girls have already finished (most) of their puberty at 15... while boys are still knee deep in it. Makes no sense.

Hopefully Im dead until Im 25

based extremely rare posting cel

yeah, it's safe to say that it's just about over once you've left education, home, and still nobody wants to meet you, and you're going around door-to-door basically "hey can I lose my virginity with you?"

you could theoretically still sleep with an 18 year old and very vaguely approximate what you've lost, but it's like one in a million at that point

One more point, suicide is one of the leading causes of death for young adult males. Therefore even this graph cannot be considered accurate. The correct title should be '% of Surviving American Virgins by Age' or maybe '% of Virgins that haven't FUCKING KILLED THEMSELVES YET'
brutal

based extremely rare posting cel

it's safe to say that it's just about over once you've left education, home, and still nobody wants to meet you, and you're going around door-to-door basically "hey can I lose my virginity with you?"

brutal
"Have you tried tinder to meet someone":soy:

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

And how true that is. It is nowhere easier to find a gf than in education or building a social circle out of it.

After that you can pretty much forget it.
Of course you can go the way of the retard and cold approach until you get a fake number after 3 detentions and 120 approaches

Wrong. Very wrong. It's over if you're still a virgin at 14. Men who lose their virginity after this age at most will be cucks. Being cuck is no better than being incel.

Fake stats and probably outdated too given 2013.

Makes no sense.
same. as soon as I saw this it definitely makes no sense. girls lie saying they are virgins and boys lie saying they have sex
Any girl over 15 is a huge slut. Nobody should ever forget that

This is very unsettling.

But true.

same. as soon as I saw this it definitely makes no sense. girls lie saying they are virgins and boys lie saying they have sex
Any girl over 15 is a huge slut. Nobody should ever forget that
they should just ask about having a boyfriend, they wouldn't lie about that, but it might as well be admitting that you lost your virginity in 2019

Only about half a year before I'm 18.... When its officially over.
but my advice for youngcels is to hold out till at least 20.
Cope except for the chadlite LARPers.

You don't need to do conspiracy theories about the data, it's bad enough at face value.

how over is over when you are kissless virgin at 25?

Most girls have already finished (most) of their puberty at 15... while boys are still knee deep in it.

I would even say that most men unfortunately never hit puberty.