Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over if you're a skullcel.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Especially if you're a fucking manlet...

Having a big head and skull overall ruins any potential of you developing a chiseled jawline. It will only cause more bloat to the face.

Ryan Gosling has a big fucking head, man

Especially if you're a fucking manlet...

Having a big head and skull overall ruins any potential of you developing a chiseled jawline. It will only cause more bloat to the face.

Yes, I know. My head size ruined my chances of a human-tier jaw.

A big head is preferable to a small head tho.

tfw manlet with massive dolichocephal skull and no jaw or chin

913278F8 282C 42AC 8BEA F1FDB7A18FF0

Smeagolsad

Head size, skull shape, and the form of your spine are incredibly important factors often overlooked due to the importance of face. I have suspicion however that a good face (= high quality genetics) may highly correlate with the healthy growth of the skull and spine. Bone affects muscle and both of those determine a healthy or unhealthy appearance of the body. As smeagolcel, I'm fucked in all those areas.

Big-head bald manlet checking in. Can confirm.

The right pic represents me.
And you still LARP as a WN? Come on, don't be that stupid. You will never feel part of any normie group, WN or not WN. If you have never felt part of 4th of July celebrations or football games, just imagine your feelings during a WN celebration of "fertility games" or crap like that. Self-sacrifice only goes so far.

Having incel skull is the biggest death sentence after manletism. If you have both, God did not intend you to reproduce, or for the matter, to even be fully socially included.

Joseph Goebbels is the biggest counter-example I know of, but he was literally a top minister in a dictatorship, you can't do higher status than this. Do you imagine the plight of ordinary boys with Goebbels physique during Hitler Youth summer camps?

Having a small head makes you puny looking by default.

Have you seen those guys who gymcel and roidcel to become huge? Their head is still small. They still look stupid.

And you still LARP as a WN? Come on, don't be that stupid. You will never feel part of any normie group, WN or not WN. If you have never felt part of 4th of July celebrations or football games, just imagine your feelings during a WN celebration of "fertility games" or crap like that. Self-sacrifice only goes so far.

Having incel skull is the biggest death sentence after manletism. If you have both, God did not intend you to reproduce, or for the matter, to even be fully socially included.

Joseph Goebbels is the biggest counter-example I know of, but he was literally a top minister in a dictatorship, you can't do higher status than this. Do you imagine the plight of ordinary boys with Goebbels physique during Hitler Youth summer camps?
Wanting your country to not be fucked by niggers and immigrants (remain racially white) =/= being an incel (there's no relation).

Wanting your country to not be fucked by niggers and immigrants (remain racially white) =/= being an incel (there's no relation).
There is a relation. It allows you to find meaning and purpose in your horrible life. You have become a clairvoyant knight fighting against the riding hordes of Mordor. Quite an upgrade from bullied skullcel with no future.

A normal man with a healthy social life may share your opinions on mass immigration, but he will never become obsessed over it. He knows that whatever happens, he and his family will adapt.

Just look at how all henchmen of the Nazi regime who survived the post-war purge embraced very ordinary careers like businessman later on. They would talk about the Jews once in a while, but that would be it. Their main concern was themselves, their family and their own happiness. You, by contrast, spend too much time obsessing over something you have no control over.

As RooshV once wrote, caring about immigration is worthwhile only if you are the Minister of Immigration and personally hold the levers.

Last edited:
There is a relation. It allows you to find meaning and purpose in your horrible life. You have become a clairvoyant knight fighting against the riding hordes of Mordor. Quite an upgrade from bullied skullcel.

A normal man with a healthy social life may share your opinions on mass immigration, but he will never become obsessed over it. He knows that whatever happens, he and his family will adapt.

Just look at how all henchmen of the Nazi regime who survived the post-war purge embraced very ordinary careers like businessman later on. They would talk about the Jews once in a while, but that would be it. Their main concern was themselves, their family and their own happiness. You, by contrast, spend too much time obsessing over something you have no control over.
You think only incels are complaining about the de-Europeanization of the US right? JFL at learning to adapt. That is basically a sign of weakness and defeat. There is a reason as to why Americans were so racially conscious until the leftist cunts changed the laws to suit third world immigration.

90% of leftists and those that hate manosphere movements share a common belief that white nationalism and antisemitism in general is bad. And no, I'm not focusing on Jews or race my entire life. You telling me to focus on "other things" in life is the same argument that normies use against incels: "sex isn't everything, there is more to life" etc..

If only incels were more redpilled that there is a relation between the kiked ideologies of feminism, sexual liberation, and the acceptance of diversity in the West.

Back before leftist kikes imposed their sick degenerate ideologies toward the West, men were able to control their women (freely) through patriarchal laws and Christendom.

You seem like some Jewish shill tbh, blaming Europeans themselves on the modern degeneracy of the West instead of recognizing the Jewish outsiders. You even suggested that the US has a stronghold on Israel, not the opposite, when clearly the Zionists influence the government the most. Even the leftist media is siding with Israel (indirectly) and promoting war.

Dude if you spend more than thirty minutes a day discussing, reading or getting riled up about politics / WNism, I don't care what you say but you're obsessed. Even professional politicians spend less time in a day talking about politics.

Now that I think of it, when is your next political meeting in real life?

Dude if you spend more than thirty minutes a day discussing, reading or getting riled up about politics / WNism, I don't care what you say but you're obsessed. Even professional politicians spend less time in a day talking about politics.

Now that I think of it, when is your next political meeting in real life?
I barely discuss white nationalism tbh. The same logic could be applied to incels: discussing degeneracy and hypergamy for over 5 hours each day. You don't have to be a politician to be aware on what's happening in this sick world.

I am obsessed about lookism because this is an issue that actually affects me and currently causes far more suffering than immigration.

I am obsessed about lookism because this is an issue that actually affects me and currently causes far more suffering than immigration.
There are a lot of factors that concern me, but the most is lookism.

The US would physically die if it turned completely into a non-white shithole tomorrow morning.
That is the plan of the normies and the Left.

There are a lot of factors that concern me, but the most is lookism.

The US would physically die if it turned completely into a non-white shithole tomorrow morning.
That is the plan of the normies and the Left.
These ideologies won't improve your life in any measurable way. Being white and ugly in a land that is 100% white only puts you at the very bottom of the totem pole

These ideologies won't improve your life in any measurable way. Being white and ugly in a land that is 100% white only puts you at the very bottom of the totem pole
This result is from feminism and leftist ideologies that have influenced white nations. The plan of the Left (and women) is to impose more diversity to receive more social brownie points.