Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over If your 6” under

A

AcidTrip

Banned
-
6” foot is pushing it, majority of foids won’t even date a guy 6 foot or 6’1. If you’re under this height it’s truly over :feelsrope:

Truly one of the grayest grays there could be. :lul:

never started for us shortcels

Wrong. No foid is gonna reject you for height related reasons at 6 foot and above.

Most girls can't even tell, especially those shorter. I had females think I was 6'0 when I was 5'9.

Most girls can't even tell, especially those shorter. I had females think I was 6'0 when I was 5'9.
people extremely overexaggerate the heightpill here and make it seem if you're not 6'1 on the dot, you're a subhuman that will never get laid and should practically rope: as long as you're 5'7+ as an ethnic or 5'9+ as a white, atleast average looking, and don't have to rely on Tinder for dates, you will eventually find a decent enough girlfriend of your race

That's why I prefer posting on Looksmax, people there have more life experience and won't post demoralizing crap like this. @Grim_Reaper

people extremely overexaggerate the heightpill here and make it seem if you're not 6'1 on the dot, you're a subhuman that will never get laid and should practically rope: as long as you're 5'7+ as an ethnic or 5'9+ as a white, atleast average looking, and don't have to rely on Tinder for dates, you will eventually find a decent enough girlfriend of your race

That's why I prefer posting on Looksmax, people there have more life experience and won't post demoralizing crap like this. @Grim_Reaper
What the fuck you talking about? Looksmax is even more retarded:lul::lul:.

It's better if you are 6 feet under

Foids get wet at the number 6

6'0" is manlet among zoomers, it's so fucking over it's not even funny.

6'0 is not manlet nor will 6'0 stop you from getting girls. If someone is 6'0 and incel, it's not their height, its some other external factors.
Average height will continue to increase as women only go for the tallest men. 80/20 rule. 6'0" won't be shit when everyone around you is taller.

im going to get leg surgery so i can add a couple inches to my height

Wrong. No foid is gonna reject you for height related reasons at 6 foot and above.
Not true. Foids who are 6 foot or close to it themselves often reject men who are over 6 foot. They only want basketballers jfl