Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's over if you missed out on teenage love

RODGER that.

I'm currently missing out on it and there is a very slim chance that I will ascend before 20.

Last edited:
If you missed out on teen love, there is a high chance that you'll miss out on love completely.

no one forbids you from looking for teenage girls, won't exactly compensate for lost years but still why would anyone want a girlfriend over 17yo

thanks for reminding me op im missing out on those things at this very moment and there is nothing that can be done about it now you have to pay for my rope

@StaroRavager see?

thanks for reminding me op im missing out on those things at this very moment and there is nothing that can be done about it now you have to pay for my rope
JFL at paying for rope and not improvising with two belts.

i can still fuck prime teen jb in thailand if u have the money

fucking hell i cant do this anymore fuck you for posting this honestly women my age are fucking dogs or sucking chads dick or even both at the same time while i ldaring like a faggot fuck this gay earth cunt

Better start lifting.

thanks for daily suifuel OP hope youre having a great day.

I'm gonna rope

Impossible to get those years back

well what we can do is trigger the normies by saying how fucking hot some girls i see around public that are around 16 to 17. Oh how i wish i was chad so theyd want to fuck me even tho im 23 years old,

And before any lawcuck comes here and reports me. 16 and onwards is legal in my country :)

If you missed out on teen love, there is a high chance that you'll miss out on love completely.
:feelsbadman: don't make me even more depressed

If you missed out on All-natural, Choice-Cut, Hand-to-table Prime Cunny pussy you might as well jump into a trash compactor.

It’s such an incredible thing. Both of you being young and inexperienced with love and sex and getting to experience it for the first time together. Any roastie after the age of 20 is gonna be used to Chad cock and face so you won’t manage to phase her at all with your inferior body

agepill is becoming irrelevant tbh. There's not much difference between a 12 year old and 20 year old these days.

Even worse. If you manage to ascend, your gf will have experienced it and you will never surpass the bliss and novelty of her first relationship, first kiss, and loss of virginity.

It's over, go ER.