Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if you look at the floor in your room and it is covered in your hair.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Happened to look at my floor and my ENTIRE room is covered with thousands of strands of my hair from the norwood reaper :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It was ogre before it ever began tbh

I dread the day it happens

I am NW0 and 23 yo kv I would give you my hair lol

Happened to look at my floor and my ENTIRE room is covered with thousands of strands of my hair from the norwood reaper :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yep. Only if you hoover the floor though because even non norwooders lose 100 hairs per day

Male pattern baldness is not about hair falling out but about it not growing back. If your hair is falling out more than usual, that could be caused by many things, including diet (are you on a calorie restricted diet?), stress, it could be seasonal or some pollutant in your environment.
Women leave their hairs everywhere but they're not going bald.

Male pattern baldness is not about hair falling out but about it not growing back. If your hair is falling out more than usual, that could be caused by many things, including diet (are you on a calorie restricted diet?), stress, it could be seasonal or some pollutant in your environment.
Women leave their hairs everywhere but they're not going bald.

No dude, it's clearly balding (MPB, shit genetics). Started a few years back and I've progressed to NW2 already.

No dude, it's clearly balding (MPB, shit genetics). Started a few years back and I've progressed to NW2 already.
You may be balding but if your hair is falling out faster it's not because of male pattern baldness, otherwise you'd be completely bald by now.

You may be balding but if your hair is falling out faster it's not because of male pattern baldness, otherwise you'd be completely bald by now.

Well then I guess I have another issue as well in addition to balding. Because I never noticed the hair until I starting norwooding,

it's over if you see your hair on the floor
it's over if you have many drunk cans in your kitchen table
it's over if you have clothes all over your room
it's over if your mother comes to you with something to eat
it's over if your mother cleans your apartment/toilets
it's overrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRR ER

it's over if you see your hair on the floor
it's over if you have many cans in your kitchen table
it's over if you have clothes all over your room
it's over if your mother comes to you with something to eat
it's over if your mother cleans your apartment/toilets
it's overrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRR ER

forgot the piss bottles scattered all over your floor

Mine is covered with a fuckload of bread crumbs.

forgot the piss bottles scattered all over your floor

it's also over if she finds any lub in your apartment
it's over if she finds your fleshlight
it's over if she discovers any white trace on your bed
it's over if she tells you to eat correctly
it's over if she tells you that you stink

or hairs on sheets or pillow

Yes. Hair is the most important thing for me. The only thing i like about myself.
Balding is the biggest suifuel.

hairtransplantmaxx

Yes. Hair is the most important thing for me. The only thing i like about myself.
Balding is the biggest suifuel.

It was my only good feature and I've already been norwooded to NW2 at 18 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what if its hair you collect from foids along with panties to sniff?

Umm this doesn't make sense. Let me explain why:

Theoretically, someone suffering male pattern baldness and someone who isn't should have the same amount of hairfall. This is because both sets of people shed their hair at an identical rate, but with people who have male pattern baldness, it does not grow back. In fact, if anything, someone with male pattern baldness would have less hair on the floor because less hair is growing back in the first place.

Umm this doesn't make sense. Let me explain why:

Theoretically, someone suffering male pattern baldness and someone who isn't should have the same amount of hairfall. This is because both sets of people shed their hair at an identical rate, but with people who have male pattern baldness, it does not grow back. In fact, if anything, someone with male pattern baldness would have less hair on the floor because less hair is growing back in the first place.

Yeah I've been informed of that. I must have some other issue then because it's really picked up (hair fall rate).

clean your room