Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if you have autism.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Slide 5

"mentalcels dont exist bro" :feelstastyman:

@Edmund_Kemper

so being high inhib is autism trait ?

low iq isn't true for aspergers tbh

:cryfeels: we are in the reject bin regardless of classification. awkward, low social status, mental illness, short, fat, skinny, too dark, too white, too different, not different enuff. let the end times cum

low iq isn't true for aspergers tbh
I suppose. I have an original aspergers diagnosis, and I have somewhat above average IQ, but I'm also just one person, not a group. Although, everything else on that list does seem to apply to me.

I thought the cope was that we're very "intelligent" and that's our gift? Lmao

It can't be over for me when it never began in the first place.

I tell people I have ocd. Its easier for them to swallow.

All true except low IQ, though it's not especially high either. And my preference for order isn't that strong, I don't mind leaving some dishes, beer bottles and shit out and my apartment messy for a while since nobody ever sees the state of it anyway.

Hate people who say that
Agreed. people think a normie and a chad can just sit on their ass on tinder and get laid

or all normies are sexless incels (which ruins the point of the term of normies)

@Moeggels got autism.

Autistic people can feel empathy, many just have a hard time expressing it.
I thought the cope was that we're very "intelligent" and that's our gift? Lmao
I would rather be seen as ‘intelligent‘ than a ‘retard’ as I hate to be dehumanised just because of my Asperger syndrome.

Last edited:
fuck so i have

autism​

Most of those are not true, assuming that you do not have any mental disabilities as well as autism. Maybe if you are low-functioning, aka retarded, this would apply to you. Lacking empathy I think is a myth. It would seems that way from a NT perspective because you have trouble communicating with normies but I don't think autists inherently lack empathy. They would probably say that psychopaths have high empathy because they're able to convincingly fake their emotions.
I'm sure that if you had a room full of high-functioning autists they could communicate effectively with each other. It's just that they can't communicate with normies.

Most of those are not true, assuming that you do not have any mental disabilities as well as autism. Maybe if you are low-functioning, aka retarded, this would apply to you. Lacking empathy I think is a myth. It would seems that way from a NT perspective because you have trouble communicating with normies but I don't think autists inherently lack empathy. They would probably say that psychopaths have high empathy because they're able to convincingly fake their emotions.
I'm sure that if you had a room full of high-functioning autists they could communicate effectively with each other. It's just that they can't communicate with normies.
Lacking empathy is just society in general.

I think I have autism but even if I didnt have autism it wouldnt matter anyway because I am already ugly

It’s allways over if you are sub Chadlite.

This post hits close to home.
The fact that normies are completely blind to psychopathic manipulation and still label some awkward autist "an evil monster" is infurating to me.

Yes. Schizophrenia as well, it seems...

Im low iq and schizo. I never did good in groups

Trades are pretty rad tbh, im to low iq for that plus im schizo

Mogs me, i have schizophrenia and am disabled

i have actual schizophrenia and it doesnt seem like you have it at all. occasionally i can literally hear past memories and reassemble anything in my vision. then there is the other personality that manifests sometimes, but that is a story for later

college wasnt even that hard, but i couldnt handle the social dynamics and the genetics/looks disparities. observing the lives that actual, real chads live drove me to madness. then my schizophrenia manifested and so I left school.

my parents brought me into a world that hates me for existing.

tried being social during highschool and college. got made fun of and got rejected. even with medications to maximize my dopamine i still have no reason to live.

the hallucinations are coming back. fucking shadows moving around. processing speed significantly reduced.

I'm low iq and it makes every task a giant struggle. The amount of effort I needed to put in to college to make up for my slow processing speed and poor memory.... its tiring. Most low iq people never recognize they are low iq. I have no issue admitting i'm dumb, since it's literally the truth. Acceptance is a greater cope than delusion.

After my schizophrenia manifested 4 months ago, my IQ has dropped even further. Had to leave college due to my lower intelligence. Now i'm like at retard level. I can memorize facts all i want, but truly understanding them is outside of my capabilities.

Cognitive deficits are now considered a central feature of schizophrenia. Impairments in some domains are present before the emergence of the hallmark positive symptoms of the illness (Davidson et al 1999; Cornblatt et al 1999) and moderate to severe impairments across most cognitive domains are detectable at the time of the first episode (Bilder et al 2000; Saykin et al 1994) and appear stable from emergence of the first episode until middle age (Rund 1998).

Schizophrenia is associated with impairments across a number of cognitive domains. The breadth of this impairment has led some to conclude that it is a disease with a global profile of neuropsychological impairment (Blanchard and Neale 1994; Dickinson et al 2004). Some evidence, however, suggests that there are discrete domains of cognitive impairment. For example, Bilder and colleagues (2002) found mild to moderate deficits in attention, verbal fluency, working memory, and processing speed, with superimposed severe deficits in declarative verbal memory and executive functioning. Other work suggests that discrete cognitive domains have differential correlates with symptom and functional domains. The argument over generalized or specific impairments is clouded by the fact that there is not a clear neuropsychological signature of schizophrenia. That is, most schizophrenia patients demonstrate at least some cognitive impairment, but, like other aspects of the illness, the severity and breadth of these impairments vary across patients.

As long as they keep paying me autismbux as a form of compensation then I probably won't kill myself.

Yes. Schizophrenia as well, it seems...

that explains a lot actually. if the frontal cortex plays a role in schizophrenia, its no wonder that cognitive functions can be impaired as well.

i guess if someone has a disposition for schizophrenia and is hit with a large quantity of emotional and mental stress all at once, it can be triggered

Although physical characteristics play a major role in happiness, innate cognitive capacity is relatively ignored. With high level cognitive abilities, life is much easier and enjoyable. Smart incels don't realize how good they have it. Ever since schizophrenia impaired my abilities, my science hobbies aren't even enjoyable anymore.

- Lack of empathy for others
Bullshit. It's soyciety that lacks empathy.

- Inablity to show love or emotion
I can't express any emotion when soyciety looks at me wierd for trying to express them. As for love, Love doesn't exist, only lust and atrraction and no women ever showed any interest in me.

- Dificulty in understanding others
Because NT are fucking animals, ppl. Over the years I develeped ability to mimic normie's thinking and behviour, but I will never think like normies, because I'm not retard.

-Lower than normal language abilty
I guess it's true to a degree, If I had social life, I wouldn;t have problem with communicating. When i'm alone for prolonged period I forget how to construct sentence.

- Low level of imaginitive thinking
bullshit, just because I don't think like normies, it doesn't mean I have problem with imaginitive thinking

- Problem with communicating with others and bulding social relationship wirh others.
Ppl don;t want to associate with me.

- Low Iq
I did in school better than most and never had dificulty grasping complex ideas.

- preference for order and organisation and resistance to change
that one is true

-obsessional behviour
that one is also true.