Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if you don't have hair all around the chest.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Females are attracted to masculine men, not eunuch weaklings.
It's over for feminine men.
I
hate lying hypocritical soyciety. They ( parents, teachers, relatives ) should either euthanaze feminine boys or warn them that life will be unbearably hard and unfulfiling if you're not masculine and everyone will hate and despise you.

take steroids

bodybuilding athlete GIF by Gymshark

I have barely any body hair, my arms, legs and torso are pretty much hairless.

in terms of facial hair, I can only grow a moustache and a weak goatee, impossible for me to grow a full beard

Yet surprisingly, I have a full head of hair, which I am very grateful for lol

But tbh there are many women who are turned off by hairy men and instead are attracted to the clean, boyish look of hairless bodies in men.

Men with excess body hair look like gorillas, while hairless men look more like human males lol, so being hairless (on your body) is a sign of evolution from ape to mankind.

Females are attracted to masculine men, not eunuch weaklings.
It's over for feminine men.
I
hate lying hypocritical soyciety. They ( parents, teachers, relatives ) should either euthanaze feminine boys or warn them that life will be unbearably hard and unfulfiling if you're not masculine and everyone will hate and despise you.
Or let them seethe at that fact not all men are born equal? I ain't dying to satisfy nigger normies but that's me:smonk:

I have barely any body hair, my arms, legs and torso are pretty much hairless.

in terms of facial hair, I can only grow a moustache and a weak goatee, impossible for me to grow a full beard

Yet surprisingly, I have a full head of hair, which I am very grateful for lol

But tbh there are many women who are turned off by hairy men and instead are attracted to the clean, boyish look of hairless bodies in men.

Men with excess body hair look like gorillas, while hairless men look more like human males lol, so being hairless (on your body) is a sign of evolution from ape to mankind.
For once I agree with what you type.

i thought foids didn't like hairy guys but.... meh

30+ Foids like hairy men not prime foids.