Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over if you don't have angry eyebrows

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

This is the final blackpill. If you don't have a angry face, you're stuck as a pretty boy or at most cases, an incel.

See what I mean?

Let me use a picture of a man without eyberows and put on some MSpaint drawn eyebrows (for lack of photoshop installed on my PC)

Eyebrows close to eyes 1#, the ideal hunter eyes.

Highset eyebrows sloped slightly, 'angry' 2# still not as bad, he looks decent.

Hunter sad eyes 3# it's actually not that bad, but still beta.

Beta eyebrows, sloped 'sad' 4# It's OVER. he literally turned into a cuck with that eyebrows.

Last edited:
Just permafrown theory

They are the worse, really. Im glad that i have the second tier. Still looks bad on me though.
The sunlight directed at my eyes makes my eyes looks angry in a way, better than with in a lit room that's for sure. Just sunmaxx theory.

it depends, if you have a angry eyebrows and a incel or low tier normie face people will say you have a punchable face, if you have a chad face people will say you have a handsome badboy face

Low iq its the bones around eyearea. That includes how your eyebrow will look.

Ideal eyebrows are not quite straight, but not too tilted either. Ideally they should "touch" the upper eyelid.

Large

The more skin there is between the eyes and the eyebrows the more beta you look.

eyebrows don't mean shit. its all about bones

bones cause ur eyebrows placement and eyebrows are what people notice
all the angry eyebrows people you posted look retarded, thats the first thing i noticed

bones cause ur eyebrows placement and eyebrows are what people notice

exactly its the bones, but saying eyebrows is simply more straightforward
It comes in a whole package eyearea = both eyes and eyebrows

If u have hunter eyearea naturally your eyebrows look good too

If you have prey eyearea your eyebrows will take the form of beta

Cant fraud eyebrows either with prey eyearea it would look silly

Ideal eyebrows are not quite straight, but not too tilted either. Ideally they should "touch" the upper eyelid.

View attachment 87620

The more skin there is between the eyes and the eyebrows the more beta you look.

I really hate this guys extremely jewish face. HIs eyes are so god damn close together he might as well be sonic the hedgehog.
It comes in a whole package eyearea = both eyes and eyebrows

If u have hunter eyearea naturally your eyebrows look good too

If you have prey eyearea your eyebrows will take the form of beta

Cant fraud eyebrows either with prey eyearea it would look silly

It comes down to eye protection. Angry eye guys have strong brow ridges and highly placed cheekbones to stop their eye from getting gouged out in battle.

beta face have low cheekbones and no brow ridge

truecel face has bug eyes that literally pop out of his head if he gets hit hard enough, there's videos of this all over liveleak

i have perma-resting bitch face and I`ve been compared to serial killers all my life

being some bug eyed nice guy beta gayface surely sucks but being an ogre is not any better

i have perma-resting bitch face and I`ve been compared to serial killers all my life

being some bug eyed nice guy beta gayface surely sucks but being an ogre is not any better

then people would constantly try to scam or fuck you over in the work place

It's all about survival. The female brain is still hardwired to live in the African Savanna as it existed 100,000 years ago. Having an angry face, or 'hunter eyes', means you evolved to protect and provide for a woman and her offspring. But, having a placid face means you're low-T and likely sheepish and not aggressive. You would get killed by a sabertooth tiger, or rival tribe.

brutal eyebrowpill

i kinda do tbh , but not have those optimal hunter eyes

View attachment 87593
This is the final blackpill. If you don't have a angry face, you're stuck as a pretty boy or at most cases, an incel.

See what I mean?

Let me use a picture of a man without eyberows and put on some MSpaint drawn eyebrows (for lack of photoshop installed on my PC)

Eyebrows close to eyes 1#, the ideal hunter eyes.

View attachment 87599

Highset eyebrows sloped slightly, 'angry' 2# still not as bad, he looks decent.

View attachment 87601

Hunter sad eyes 3# it's actually not that bad, but still beta.

View attachment 87602

Beta eyebrows, sloped 'sad' 4# It's OVER. he literally turned into a cuck with that eyebrows.

View attachment 87600
Eyebrows is such a vital part of your face but it's never mentioned here. The shape and position of your brows does a lot for your face, another important thing is the colour and the density, you want dark and thick eyebrows(that you maintain so you don't get unibrow). Mine are absolute shit to the point that I must paint them like a fucking foid:woke:

Eyebrows are something that's highly underrated on here. Angry eyebrows are a trend nowadays

Straight low set eyebrows mog all. Though if you have NCT, a positive tilted eyebrow can be a big help. NCT and negative tilted eyebrows = death

All I want is a chad jawline.. my ultimate goal